Giorno Giovanna

yes or no?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. yeno

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

nope, just the ones that were uploaded to youtube, singles/performances. zero interest, didn't care for what i heard, don't feel like i'm missing out at ALL by not downloading it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StressedOut

I can understand if you didn't want to buy it, but you guys should've AT LEAST listened to it, it's something Gaga really put effort into and is proud of. :thetea:

giskardsb

I don't understand why any Gaga fan would not want to hear Gagas voice in a pure and unadulterated fashion.

That J

Lets say you are a person who doesn't like adult drama movies but one day it's storming and your mom or whoever is watching a movie like that and before you know it you are into it and suddenly by the end your like "Wow! That's such a great movie and I would've never watched it had it been for this day". That's Cheek to Cheek. The album tells a very poignant story if you follow it front to back. It's that drama on a rainy day that you'll appreciate after fully witnessing it.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Yeah I listened to most of it on the day of release, didn't listen to the whole thing until I bought it.

I wasn't very excited about it but it's pretty good

Archived