1. 1. yeno

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I think you're missing out by not listening to it. It's really quite good, and there's no harm in listening. If you like it you like it, if you don't, you don't, no big deal. You should give it a go rather than just ignoring it. 

Giorno Giovanna

When I realized that 75% of the monsters didn't bought the album... :giveup:

What a mess.

Please, listen to it, at least one time.

i will, I do it for Gaga

:shy:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Computer

Yes, I had to buy a few versions to get Bang Bang and BBB so I figured I would listen a few times. I also played it for my parents who loved it.

But I don't keep listening to it. It's not pop it's slow so you have to be in the mood to listen to it.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sachasuperstar

I listen to it everyday at work and on my day off in the morning with a cup of coffee in front off my computer...

Since they gonna do a tour and I want to see Gaga cuz I miss her, I think it would be more fun to attend if I now the song...  :yes:

Tommy Monster

I was really sceptic about it before it came out and also didn't take it seriously (it's also a side project for me), but then I listened and was surprised that I'm actually able to stan for a jazz album, it's really great :yes: of course that it's not something like ARTPOP that I listen to every single day without getting bored of it... But it's like any other non-gaga album, I listen to it for a while, I like some songs, dislike some, then I get over it and go back to it sometimes :)

But it surprised me, like really, some songs are incredible :legend:

Phantomhive

Aside from Lush Life, Anything Goes, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, & Nature Boy, I still haven't. :laughga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Fiona Apple

I've heard the whole album 2 times..I can say that it's nothing compared to Gaga's previous albums to me ..I wasn't very interested in the first place because she didn't even write the music,it's only covers. But I do like some songs in it.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Bang Bang and I also really liked It don't mean a thing,Anything goes,I can't give you anything but love,Natureboy and a bit Cheek to cheek.The other songs were boring to me

Pain of fame1

You must listen to it now.

It's a masterpiece.

VyDBDR.gif

THIS. LISTEN AND BUY IT NOW. PLEASE.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I feel so bad for you.  Jazz is beautiful.  I used to think there is only pop music.  This is pop music, just with more substance.  Listen to it and be inspired and not so closed minded.

Archived