💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If you were Gaga, would you forgive Madonna?

Klou

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Here's the thing, forgiving doesn't mean admitting that the other person was right or condoning that person's behavior, forgiving means letting go of the burden of holding a grudge. Therefore, yes, I think Gaga should forgive Madonna, if only for her own peace of mind. I can understand that Gaga was hurt by Madonna, but resentment is just not healthy. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the thing, forgiving doesn't mean admitting that the other person was right or condoning that person's behavior, forgiving means letting go of the burden of holding a grudge. Therefore, yes, I think Gaga should forgive Madonna, if only for her own peace of mind. I can understand that Gaga was hurt by Madonna, but resentment is just not healthy.

Perfectly said :applause:

FameHookah

Nope, since she ruined what had been meant to be Gaga's magnum opus and the most important record of her career.

WTF is MDNA

RAMROD

This will be my answer,

http://youtu.be/t6Gb6coAerw

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I wouldn't really care about anymore after all that time, but that doesn't mean I forgive her. I wouldn't I guess

Lady Palutena

Well, I always preach that if you don't forgive someone or make amends then you carry that feeling forever but Madonna did do some awful stuff after all.

And nobody seems to recall or have payed attention to the faxt that Madonna used a backdrop showcasing little monsters eating cans of recycled iconography during the whole Express Yourself/Born This Way/She's not me "medley".

So, yes, I'd forgive her but I wouldn't collab with or associate myself with her. It's a huge disappointment to look up to someone and then have them be nothing like you imagined.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I think Gaga should twist the tables and show Madge that she, too, can control the media in the same way as Madge, about Madge.

TSUNAMI

Nope. She destroyed message of the Born This Way. 

Instead of looking at equality in world people looked Madonna b---hing over different accords. 

If Gaga can forgive Sharon Osbourne -- who said much, much worse things about Gaga than Madonna ever did, and never really apologized -- then she could forgive Madonna. But I suspect the difference is that Gaga actually cares what Madonna thinks.

Archived