đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

In what era Gaga was creative the most?

Bambino

120 members have voted

1. 1. In what era Gaga was creative the most?

• The Fame era
    • The Fame Monster era
    • Born This Way era
    • ARTPOP era
    • Cheeck to Cheek era

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

The Fame Monster; The Monster Ball 1.0 was so good and grand but you could really tell she put in work to create that concept. I think she really put in work for The Fame as well. She was so full of life and you could tell she was really feeling everything she was doing and loved every minute.

Its not that Born This Way wasn't creative I guess but she just did too much. She went from being creative to wearing everything in her closet at once to say look at me! Im an artist! Just because something has more bells and whistles doesn't make it better.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

Born This Way Era was when she was the most fully liberated, creative, going for it, unstoppable, passionate and crazy. 

boneknuckleskin

The end of The Fame Era all the way through The Fame Monster and things began to unravel during Born This Way, but she still exhibited some artistic brilliance, even in ARTPOP. 

I get it. She is an artist and she wants to grow. She wants to broaden her horizons, explore boundaries, create, influence, and leave her mark in many genres of music and art. But she is first and foremost a popstar, and arguably the best one to ever perform on this planet (and maybe Madonna too). I don't feel selfish now that I look back on much of the horribly executed ARTPOP era with much nostalgia--and wait anxiously on her to return her focus & work to this genre where she can introduce us to the next "real" era in her discography. 

Archived