Miley Cyrus & The Flaming Lips releases album for charity

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ignorance and the lies of the OP  :rip:

To be fair he didn't post a source :sweat: 

I don't hold it against him. When it was initially announced I thought she was doing all the vocals

Levine

To be fair he didn't post a source :sweat:

I don't hold it against him. When it was initially announced I thought she was doing all the vocals

Report ha, let ha warn

ip6qEJmhGDh9m.gif

You are aware that it's part of a Flaming Lips album that is a recreation of the Beatles "Sgt. Pepper" album and is not a Miley album, right? The money is going to the Bella Foundation and is, once again, from the Flaming Lips

1. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" (featuring My Morning Jacket, Fever the Ghost & J Mascis) 

2. "With a Little Help from My Friends" (featuring Black Pus & Autumn Defense) 

3. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (featuring Miley Cyrus & Moby) 5:47

4. "Getting Better" (featuring Dr. Dog, Chuck Inglish & Morgan Delt) 

5. "Fixing a Hole"   3:55

6. "She's Leaving Home" (featuring Phantogram, Julianna Barwick & Spaceface) 

7. "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!" (featuring Maynard James Keenan, Puscifer & Sunbears!) 

8. "Within You Without You" (featuring Birdflower & Morgan Delt) 

9. "When I'm Sixty-Four" (featuring Def Rain & Pitchwafuzz) 

10. "Lovely Rita" (featuring Tegan and Sara & Stardeath and White Dwarfs) 

11. "Good Morning Good Morning" (featuring Zorch, Grace Potter & Treasure Mammal) 

12. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)" (featuring Foxygen & Ben Goldwasser) 

13. "A Day in the Life" (featuring Miley Cyrus & New Fumes)

Well that's disappointing. :noparty:

I still can't wait to listen to this cover in HQ. :legend:

Computer

Mess, well I am glad it's not an entirely Miley album. That would be too similar to C2C and I would have to be upset. This, sounds cool.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Mess, well I am glad it's not an entirely Miley album. That would be too similar to C2C and I would have to be upset. This, sounds cool.

You would be upset just because it's similar to C2C? When in reality it's not similar at all lol :awkney:

Computer

You would be upset just because it's similar to C2C? When in reality it's not similar at all lol :awkney:

Yeah I would. It would feel reductive of her to do a duet album with a more established artist just like Gaga did :thetea:

Yeah I would. It would feel reductive of her to do a duet album with a more established artist just like Gaga did :thetea:

She's been working with the flaming lips for a long time, Gaga/Tony didn't invent duet albums, and they're two completely different genres of music :thetea:

DarkAnatomy

I think doing an album for charity is really amazing. Behind her antics I think Miley has a good heart. 

Computer

She's been working with the flaming lips for a long time, Gaga/Tony didn't invent duet albums, and they're two completely different genres of music :thetea:

I don't know them :thetea:

PopBitch

C2C' s impact. Modern pop stars collaborating with older artists. 

Good thing this is for charity :)

You have to be kidding.

You are aware that it's part of a Flaming Lips album that is a recreation of the Beatles "Sgt. Pepper" album and is not a Miley album, right? The money is going to the Bella Foundation and is, once again, from the Flaming Lips

1. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" (featuring My Morning Jacket, Fever the Ghost & J Mascis) 

2. "With a Little Help from My Friends" (featuring Black Pus & Autumn Defense) 

3. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (featuring Miley Cyrus & Moby) 5:47

4. "Getting Better" (featuring Dr. Dog, Chuck Inglish & Morgan Delt) 

5. "Fixing a Hole"   3:55

6. "She's Leaving Home" (featuring Phantogram, Julianna Barwick & Spaceface) 

7. "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!" (featuring Maynard James Keenan, Puscifer & Sunbears!) 

8. "Within You Without You" (featuring Birdflower & Morgan Delt) 

9. "When I'm Sixty-Four" (featuring Def Rain & Pitchwafuzz) 

10. "Lovely Rita" (featuring Tegan and Sara & Stardeath and White Dwarfs) 

11. "Good Morning Good Morning" (featuring Zorch, Grace Potter & Treasure Mammal) 

12. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)" (featuring Foxygen & Ben Goldwasser) 

13. "A Day in the Life" (featuring Miley Cyrus & New Fumes)

I can't at people on here not even being able to use basic reading comprehension/research and posting uninformed messes like this  :teehee:

Archived