💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BEYONCÉ Platinum Edition is coming 11/24?

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

YAS keep the barbs back

though it's not like anyone is buying the Pinkprint after hearing 1 single and her doing no promo a month out  :lmao:

How's your maths doing because I have no idea how Pills N Potions + Anaconda = one single :confused:

Plus, I'm pretty sure most of her fans will buy The Pinkprint even with no promo, just like the Gaga fans would buy her albums no matter what.

Disc 1: BEYONCÉ (CD)

Disc 2: BEYONCÉ (DVD)

Disc 3: The Mrs Carter World Tour DVD

Disc 4: Remix album

I don't think they would bundle the OTRT with it

SlayedForTheGod

YAS keep the barbs back

though it's not like anyone is buying the Pinkprint after hearing 1 single and her doing no promo a month out  :lmao:

trust that people will buy it. its gonna sell at least 120,000

bionic

Disc 1: BEYONCÉ (CD)

Disc 2: BEYONCÉ (DVD)

Disc 3: The Mrs Carter World Tour DVD

Disc 4: Remix album

I don't think they would bundle the OTRT with it

Could alternatively be Disc 4: The Mrs Carter Show CD

buy bionic

trust that people will buy it. its gonna sell at least 120,000

It's gonna do at least 200k. It's Black Friday week plus the promo will begin soon and she has a solid fan base and rap albums always sell well I could see her doing 300k or more.

Cody Draco

YAS keep the barbs back

The Pinkprint has had 2 singles and what I would call a bunch of promotional songs. Senile, Lookin' Ass, My N i g g a (Remix), Boss Ass Bitch (Remix), and Flawless (Remix), are just some of the more popular examples. I should also point out that Nicki has had more media coverage with Anaconda alone than your favorite former Australian has had her entire career. The only thing funny here is you thinking that nobody is going to buy The Pinkprint when Nicki has lots of actual fans who aren't just trendhoppers and who have supported her since her mixtape and Pink Friday days. :awkney:

SlayedForTheGod

The Pinkprint has had 2 singles and what I would call a bunch of promotional songs. Senile, Lookin' Ass, My N i g g a (Remix), Boss Ass Bitch (Remix), and Flawless (Remix), are just some of the more popular examples. I should also point out that Nicki has had more media coverage with Anaconda alone than your favorite former Australian has had her entire career. The only thing funny here is you thinking that nobody is going to buy The Pinkprint when Nicki has lots of actual fans who aren't just trendhoppers and who have supported her since her mixtape and Pink Friday days. :awkney:

SALY HA WITH THE ACCURATE-NESS

You spilled so much tea that it got on my favorite shirt but that's okay because YAAAAS

:blood:  

Archived