VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

because she's famous  :duck:

lol well yeah the pap kept saying that but I hardly know her... guess no bigger celeb was out and about for him to stalk :P

SissyFromSpace

Please don't compare lady gaga's level of fame to Iggy. Gaga is a mega star globally known, loved and feared by millions and Iggy isn't.

Except she is. Just stop. :wtf:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Desperado

Except she is. Just stop. :wtf:

She's not lmao. You can't compare Gaga to her she's really new to the mainstream, and people needs time to get to know her she's not more than two songs now. 

he was lying on the floor taking pictures of her buying eggs 

God that is desperate.

he even took pictures of her picking up her dogs poop :rip:

God that is REALLY desperate.

To be honest I find it hard to judge celebrities when they lash out at paparazi. I know if I was in their position, I would probably handle it absolutely awfully. Likely not in a physical manner and attacking people, but still... it's so invasive and the paps are always such nasty cretins when they respond to the celebrities. I remember the videos of them harassing Britney... urgh.

FrozenKookie

But let's just put it this way. What if the paparazzo also lost his temper and he physically attacked her, I bet that most ppl would say that she's a dumbass for not bringing a security with her. And a supermarket a "private" place for someone like you? Illogical. The conclusion still stays the same as the ending, "you're famous".

thefamebitch

I'm definitely team Iggy on this one, like a supermarket?  I understand hotels, concert venues, studios, downtown areas, etc. but damn let the girl buy groceries in peace.

Do these paparazzo just not get it? Like apply to McDonald's if you have nothing better to do with your life. At the end of the day, it literally boils down to just plain stalking. Gross

Archived