Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

Supermarket is not a public space? Ok Iggy...

It's not. Stores are semi-public, you can enter and look around without buying anything, but doing something unrelated to the purpose of the shop is usually not permitted. Taking pictures with a professional camera without the store's consent and bothering other customers is not permitted. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

Gaga has no problem with people taking pictures of her while shopping,  :queenga:

BzSd-SFIgAEPeLz.jpg

Lady-Gaga-out-shopping.jpg

They can even zoom in and check what she bought  :ARTPOP:

Lady-Gaga-out-shopping.jpg

I love her :flutter:

and something tells me I would also gaggle at her if she shopped at my supermarket :toofunny::smh:

SAYCART2point0

disgusting! all she was doing was buying eggs to cook her daily meals with. the paparazzi had the nerve to use silly excuses in order to perpetuate the idea that his sad excuse for a career was actually legitimate.  it doesn't matter if she is a celebrity, she doesn't deserve such treatment. poor girl. especially since she is an albino black woman, these people get enough harassment on the regular, leave this woman alone! 

JeffSwift

I agree with Iggy and her manager? Who the hell even wants to see pictures of them buying groceries? 

**** that paparazzi. I hope she does get security. I can't imagine dealing with this ****. Sadly, they got this video. 

it's important for the "Celebs! They're just like us!" section of magazines.

and I agree with the photographer... paparazzi comes with the territory.. don't be famous if you can't handle being in the public eye 24/7 

NewYorkCity

This comes with being famous.

Gaga handles it PERFECTLY. If you don't know how to handle it, then it is your own problem.

Morphine Prince

it's important for the "Celebs! They're just like us!" section of magazines.

and I agree with the photographer... paparazzi comes with the territory.. don't be famous if you can't handle being in the public eye 24/7

Nobody cares about those magazines. Who honestly even believes the stuff they write in it? If she wants to buy eggs without a stalker taking pictures she should be able to. Hopefully she'll get security guards so they can remove these annoying photographers.

JazzGa

"DO YOU WANT TO GET THE RED CARPET???"

As if his opinion of her/getting photos of her buying eggs is going to effect whether or not she gets invited to celeb events  :usrs:

It's like every paparazzo is a cut and paste formula, the same fat straight white male pushy asshole who thinks their desire to invade other people's privacy is important in any way. Is there like a factory where all these guys are made?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived