💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes hospitalized; stay extended for 2 weeks!

Michael

Featured Posts

ryhanna

The media needs to stop giving her attention and headlines and just let her and her family sort this out in peace. The last thing she needs is to be hawked by the media thinking she's another 'troubled star' looking for some publicity. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

Apart from the comments about Britney I actually think she sounds pretty sane in the paparazzi video, like she sounds quite well spoken... She obviously does need a lot of help though, I find the shoplifting video more worrying, her movements show a definite d--gged state

Teal Ambition

Here's a video of her shoplifting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYr4952GWxA

Oh my god...

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Here's a video of her shoplifting: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYr4952GWxA

Oh my  :emma: . can't lie tho, ha twist dance is on fleek.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

it's all an act

you don't show huge improvements and then slide back into erratic behavior overnight. I firmly believe she knows what she's doing

HausOfMark

it's all an act

you don't show huge improvements and then slide back into erratic behavior overnight. I firmly believe she knows what she's doing

thats what my mom was literally just saying.

IDK she has been off her medicine and this is typical relapse behavior but IDK.

-Mark

Brainiac

it's all an act

she's been diagnosed with bipolar II and schizophrenia. it's obvious she stopped taking her meds when her parents' conservatorship ended and she came to New York. That's why the erratic behavior and twitter rants started again.

it's all an act

Um no. Do you really think that an 'act' would include being sectioned in a mental hospital twice, being arrested multiple times and getting herself into serious legal trouble, and accuse her father of being a padeophile.

And besides, you do show huge improvements if you are having the correct treatment and medication. And coming of your meds suddenly can cause even more erratic behaviour than the first time.

amanda-bynes-lands-back-in-los-angeles.j

Amanda Bynes‘ involuntary psychiatric hold has been extended an additional two weeks, E! News confirms.

The 28-year-old former actress was placed in a Los Angeles-area hospital under a hold for 72 hours, which was extended for two weeks today.

Amanda landed in Los Angeles on Friday and thought he hired a car service take her to a nearby hotel. However, her parents had already worked out that the car would take her to the hospital to place her in the 5150 hold.

Amanda‘s parents are reportedly trying to get another conservatorship in place.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/10/amanda-bynes-lands-in-los-angeles-after-airport-problems/

Archived