Prince Royce - Soy el Mismo : #14

Carlos Vives - Corazón_Profundo : #61

Juanes - Loco de Amor : #36

Marc Anthony - 3.0 : #5

I guess America prefers Marc

it's only for american born?

Paper Gangsta

it's only for american born?

No, where did I say that? What I said is that Marc is way more popular than the rest

brizoda

No, where did I say that? What I said is that Marc is way more popular than the rest

these awards are for 2013 or 2014?

brizoda

I think so. I'm not sure about exact dates

Wikipedia says this :

Differences between the AMAs and Grammy Awards[edit]

While the Grammy Awards are awarded based on votes by members of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, the AMAs are determined by a poll of music buyers and the public. The American Music Awards have nominations based on sales, airplay, activity on social networks, and video viewing and can nominate only the works released between 1 December of the previous year and 1 September of the current year. Before 2010 had nominations based only on sales and airplay and nominated every work, even if old. The Grammys have nominations based on vote of the Academy and only nominate a work from their eligibility period that changes often

Maybe it's most based in popularity than sales

Gaga doesn't care about these cheap awards, she is waiting for those Grammys

Lady-Gaga-Gif-lady-gaga-26320049-500-212

Art pop had no outstanding commercial or critical success though, and the Grammy's really care about that. Gaga won't get any noms

jomonster12

Where is Ariana? flop awards indeed.  :madge:

I know, even tho I don't like Ariana, we can see INDEED these are going to be FLOP AWARDS

Art pop had no outstanding commercial or critical success though, and the Grammy's really care about that. Gaga won't get any noms

Maybe, we never know :ohwell:   but I was talking about CTC 

SlayedForTheGod

i dont get people saying ARTPOP wasn't a commercial success. I just checked the numbers... the last update of PRISM is at 2.8 million worldwide, thats with SIX singles, two of which are number ones. ARTPOP's last update was 2.5 million worldwide with THREE singles and only one of those was a huge hit. So......???

i dont get people saying ARTPOP wasn't a commercial success. I just checked the numbers... the last update of PRISM is at 2.8 million worldwide, thats with SIX singles, two of which are number ones. ARTPOP's last update was 2.5 million worldwide with THREE singles and only one of those was a huge hit. So......???

you should check the numbers again because prism is around 3.3-3.4 million right now.

SlayedForTheGod

you should check the numbers again because prism is around 3.3-3.4 million right now.

im sure it is. i was trying to find a more recent number but couldnt. but its still proves my point that there isnt that big of a gap in sales especially seeing as one has more help from singles than the other.

Archived