💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's The Song We ALL (or most of us) Like?

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People saying Venus wish :awkney:

I'd say Bad Romance or Paparazzi.

For gaga in particular, I'd say gypsy idk.

But if we're talking about other pop artists, I think we all stan for anaconda, even if it's not mentioned. It's such a bop with the bass drop at MAH ANACONDA DONT and the lyrics are clever. All the gays love it :giveup:

Most people I know think that song is a mess lol

Then again, I don't really hang out with gay twinks

blacklistedd

Bad Romance, The Edge of Glory, Poker Face.....You and I maybe (might be marginal to America)......I think those are the typical bunch of songs everyone can agree on.

Although of course you might have those select Gaga fans that rebuke BR or PF for the simple fact that they're the obvious songs.

But if we're talking about other pop artists, I think we all stan for anaconda, even if it's not mentioned. It's such a bop with the bass drop at MAH ANACONDA DONT and the lyrics are clever. All the gays love it :giveup:

Hell ****ing no. I want to tear out my ****ing eyes for having read this post of yours. And most certainly all of the gays do not love it let alone the rest of the population.

And "the lyrics are clever"? Is this a joke? The lyrics are clever? Jesus christ. Log off of the internet, lock yourself in a dark room with no technology, and don't come out until you think about everything wrong with this post and your taste level.

Hell ****ing no. I want to tear out my ****ing eyes for having read this post of yours. And most certainly all of the gays do not love it let alone the rest of the population.

And "the lyrics are clever"? Is this a joke? The lyrics are clever? Jesus christ. Log off of the internet, lock yourself in a dark room with no technology, and don't come out until you think about everything wrong with this post and your taste level.

k :flop:

tumblr_mwle0hdwj71r55ed0o1_500.gif

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

I don't think I've seen more than two instances of Bloody Mary hate since I joined GGD.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

blacklistedd

k :flop:

tumblr_mwle0hdwj71r55ed0o1_500.gif

Nicki Minaj is the worst "artist" to have debuted within our generations consumption of popular culture. I wish nothing but the worst for her career. I think shes a bad rapper, a bad pop artist, and a disgusting person.

Nicki Minaj is the worst "artist" to have debuted within our generations consumption of popular culture. I wish nothing but the worst for her career. I think shes a bad rapper, a bad pop artist, and a disgusting person.

can't debate an opinion.   :shrug: i respect yours.

blacklistedd

can't debate an opinion.   :shrug: i respect yours.

I'm not asking for your respect. I roll my eyes anytime I see anyone on these pop forums ridiculously try and hold hands and state that they want to respect everyones opinions and blah blah blah. Forums are for opinions, debates, mouthing off about whatever topic is at hand. Its not a circle jerk.

I'm not asking for your respect. I roll my eyes anytime I see anyone on these pop forums ridiculously try and hold hands and state that they want to respect everyones opinions and blah blah blah. Forums are for opinions, debates, mouthing off about whatever topic is at hand. Its not a circle jerk.

and i didn't ask for your dragged on opinion of nicki :toofunny: but your saltiness lead you to continue blabbing anyway 

you stay salty, booboo  :later:

Everything-OK.gif

blacklistedd

and i didn't ask for your dragged on opinion of nicki :toofunny: but your saltiness lead you to continue blabbing anyway 

you stay salty, booboo  :later:

Everything-OK.gif

Why would you need to ask for an opinion to receive it?

Pop stans....

Why would you need to ask for an opinion to receive it?

Pop stans....

you witty guy.  :classy:  you knew what I meant

I said k but you felt the need to proceed to talk about how terrible nicki is and yada yada. you felt the need to continue because I cared too little. let's not play the dunce.

Archived