Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes accuses her dad of sexual abuse, mother responds

Michael

Featured Posts

Brainiac

Poor people. She's a ****ing mess. I hate her and I hate the way twinks idolize her. 

It's not her fault though. She's mentally ill and has schizophrenia. As horrible as the things that she says and does are, she shouldn't be held responsible for them.

EDIT: I'm not one of the people who idolize her btw. I just feel very very bad for her. It's sad to see what she has become.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

reading this over and over

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

monsterdreams

She needs love and attention and she needs her twitter shut down

Not because of what she says, just to keep her private and so she can get help

It is sad to read and watch though

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Morphine Prince

My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me

Vigilant Citizen will go crazy over this.

I dunno who to believe, I know Alot of ppl will say that's bull**** because she's 'mental', but maybe she's nuts because she's broken cause dealing with father abusment (specially s-xual) isn't a thing a normal person can handle it might be an explanation to her behaviour the last 2 years......

Why wasn't amandas response posted? She basically cleared it up and confirmed she is mentally ill

https://twitter.com/amandabynes/status/520629457904996352

Vernier

Poor people. She's a ****ing mess. I hate her and I hate the way twinks idolize her. 

This. It's disturbing that some of the replies to those tweets were "yasss queen" "omg I luv ha" "Amanda Bynes' tweets are giving me so much life rn", like what kind of idiots? :smh: It might have been funny when it started, but it's obvious something is seriously wrong here.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

htrllllsem

Omg, this is all so sad, I can't imagine if its actually true. So unfortunate for both of then if its not. Mess :(

Why wasn't amandas response posted? She basically cleared it up and confirmed she is mentally ill

https://twitter.com/amandabynes/status/520629457904996352

It was posted :laughga: It's in the OP.

Archived