Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

This is pretty sad though....she needs Satan to save her  :katy:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

This poor girl has body dysmorphia and narcissism out the wazoo, and her darn enabling mother and the syncophants around her keep telling her she is fine. A kind of sad but at the same time impossible to look away from case of decadence. The fact that she won't take her doctors' opinions seriously makes me lose all pity for her I would have had otherwise. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JgHaus78

If you don't care and she doesn't surprise you anymore you really shouldn't bother coming in a thread about her.

YouTube-JessicaSNSD_sAegyoStrong-2.gif

^^^^^^^^^tumblr_lonhtg2IiW1qdqlhzo1_r1_500.gif

Brainiac

This really won't help her case if the court needs to decide if she's mentally unfit

she IS mentally unfit. She was under her parents' care legally for a year and you notice how she was off social media that entire time and any pictures that surfaced showed her looking like her old self again. Now that she's out of their care she obviously stopped taking her meds and her schizophrenia is kicking in again. She needs to be obtained before she becomes an even bigger danger to herself and others around her again. (Remember the dog she almost set on fire.)

COLONiCPRiNXESS

^^^^^^^^^tumblr_lonhtg2IiW1qdqlhzo1_r1_500.gif

ew.

Jesse Pinkman

Someone get this girl off of social media and back into treatment, immediately. It stopped being funny and amusing ages ago.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman

I don't care about words that are offensive. I'm NOT here for discrimination, but stuff like n*gga and "that's so gay" isn't really something to get all up in arms about, even though the latter makes me cringe. Plus, hasn't she said n*gga before?

What I do care about is Amanda getting serious help before she gets more plastic surgery or ends up harming herself in some way.

Are you black? If you aren't then I don't think you have the right to determine if the word ***** is offensive or not. That's just like a straight person saying "Oh I don't see anything wrong with people saying *******. It shouldn't be offensive because people say it all the time."

Even if you were black, what may not be offensive to you could attend the next black person. And they have the right to be offended if so.

It's science, bitch

As a public icon, she's looked up to and expected to behave. It's all about the scr=scenario. 

And, you'd sure as hell get someone (hI!!!!) Quoting you to tell you, you are being offensive.

she's taking d--gs and being a mess and you're worried most about a word people find offensive? :smh:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Are you black? If you aren't then I don't think you have the right to determine if the word ***** is offensive or not. That's just like a straight person saying "Oh I don't see anything wrong with people saying *******. It shouldn't be offensive because people say it all the time."

Even if you were black, what may not be offensive to you could attend the next black person. And they have the right to be offended if so.

Not when n*gga is used in a completely different context than n*gger, but whatever, I don't wanna get in this discussion tbh.

And that example doesn't relate to me, since I'm technically not a gay male either. But I do care about racism, s-xism, homophobia anyway.

Jesse Pinkman

Not when n*gga is used in a completely different context than n*gger, but whatever, I don't wanna get in this discussion tbh.

And that example doesn't relate to me, since I'm technically not a gay male either. But I do care about racism, s-xism, homophobia anyway.

I mean, I understand what you're saying. It wasn't used in a "harmful way" etc., etc, But as someone who has been called a "n*gger" before I understand why people would be offended. It can bring up a lot of emotions for people who have experienced racism, especially when it is said by a white person.

All I'm saying is that while I get your point, unless you are black you can't really understand to the full extent why people are so offended by that word. People absolutely have the right to be upset by any variation of that word, and you can't tell that person how to feel. Regardless of the context in which it was used. Especially when you're not black. :shrug:

You don't have to relate to that example. :smh: I'm trying to get you to understand what I mean. I don't think you're racist or any of that but your statement was severely flawed.

It's science, bitch

Archived