Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes says the N-Word

HANZ

Featured Posts

Monster2015

:duck: I don't know a single reason why a cracker would use the n-word, is she out of her mind

Oh my god that's what I call double standards right there

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

I changed my emoticon choice because it was harsh.

But I still feel she shouldn't be on social media if she says such things.

Calm down, it was just a joke and I do care about Amanda Bynes :awkney: I agree she should get help asap.

I like you <3

Doesn't make it okay. Is calling a gay person ******* okay even though a lot of people do so? 

if I said ****** now I wouldn't get a thread made and tabloids screaming racist :awkney: just cause a celeb said it doesnt make it any better/worse

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Doesn't make it okay. Is calling a gay person ******* okay even though a lot of people do so? 

No but that's different. She didn't call a black person a n*gger. She called herself a n*gga in a jokey way. Still tho, it's messy and she needs to get off ha twitter :messga:

Supersonic

Oh no, white people are offended about about cracker being a "slur", I guess I am a traitor to my own white supremacy :spin: Reverse racism hurts feelings, actual racism toward black people KILLS people

Tropico

if I said ****** now I wouldn't get a thread made and tabloids screaming racist :awkney:

As a public icon, she's looked up to and expected to behave. It's all about the scr=scenario. 

And, you'd sure as hell get someone (hI!!!!) Quoting you to tell you, you are being offensive.

No but that's different. She didn't call a black person a n*gger. She called herself a n*gga in a jokey way. Still tho, it's messy and she needs to get off ha twitter :messga:

Isn't she "okay" now though? Like she got released from her hospital and parents control so what happened now? Did she relapse? 

Oh no, white people are offended about about cracker being a "slur", I guess I am a traitor to my own white supremacy :spin: Reverse racism hurts feelings, actual racism toward black people KILLS people

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism. Is. Racism. and you are being racist. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

MrFameKills

IcExTvp.jpg

amanda bynes @amandabynes  ·  5m 5 minutes ago
He called me ugly as a child and then asked me if I wanted to have s-x with him and i did not know how to respond and I said no and then
wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I don't care about words that are offensive. I'm NOT here for discrimination, but stuff like n*gga and "that's so gay" isn't really something to get all up in arms about, even though the latter makes me cringe.  Plus, hasn't she said n*gga before?

What I do care about is Amanda getting serious help before she gets more plastic surgery or ends up harming herself in some way.

Opulence

She's tweeting that her dad is an abusive Paedophile, so uncomfortable to witness her this time around

GreenEyes

Well she said "nigg@" which isn't totally the n word.

Still wrong though, but I'm loving her rants right now :laughga:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

tumblr_inline_n5afs1YZCo1qe5919.gif

And I'm mixed race white English and Pakistani thank you very much...

Tropico

This really won't help her case if the court needs to decide if she's mentally unfit

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived