Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

1 YEAR AGO: Venus Announced as Second Single from ARTPOP

TEANUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this should have been the second single, I was soooooo exited :nooo:

DWUW was the worst mistake of her career, even more than Judas, at least judas had a stunning music video and great performances, meanwhile DWUW had nothing :thirst: and killed the ARTPOP era :messga: , maybe venus could have underperformed, but at least we could have got some great performances and mind-blowing music video

I knew that right after she announced that DWUW was going to be second single instead of venus that the ARTPOP era was destinied to fail, at she could have shown what she had in mind with ARTPOP, and it also sounds sooooooo iconic

First Single Applause

Second Single Venus

Applause

Venus

:nooo:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Batwings

And then it all went wrong... :(

Venus should have been kept as the second single and had a kick-ass video.

Brooke Candy

And then it all went wrong... :(

Venus should have been kept as the second single and had a kick-ass video.

ikr :cry:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

TEANUS

I didn't open this thread for all of it to be criticizing the Venus/ Do What U Want situation. Do What U Want considering the fact that it had no video and was plagued with constant bad publicity. We don't know how Venus would've done and we don't know how DWUW would've done with a video.

The choice did not make everything go downhill, the manager split did, because then it caused no DWUW video, little promotion, no app, and a month and a half long blackout a month after the album release. Do What U Want didn't screw up the era, Troy did

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Computer

Oh my god, I remember the night, I remember the tweets.

I was babysitting my nephews and getting the tweets on my phone.  I was so EXCITED.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RAMROD

Yet we still waiting for the MV, DWUW too, everlong.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Girl Under You

this should have been the second single, I was soooooo exited :nooo:

DWUW was the worst mistake of her career, even more than Judas, at least judas had a stunning music video and great performances, meanwhile DWUW had nothing :thirst: and killed the ARTPOP era :messga: , maybe venus could have underperformed, but at least we could have got some great performances and mind-blowing music video

I knew that right after she announced that DWUW was going to be second single instead of venus that the ARTPOP era was destinied to fail, at she could have shown what she had in mind with ARTPOP, and it also sounds sooooooo iconic

First Single Applause

Second Single Venus

Applause

Venus

:nooo:

this. I was telling everyone 'buy Venus on Oct 27th' :giveup:

Thanks God it was not. Flop of a song

u r a flop.

holy scheisse

TBT to when she had a twitter poll for 2nd single to be MANiCURE, Swine, Sexxx Dreams, or Aura

but then announced Venus

only to change it to DWUW :lolgaga:

Archived