💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

LittleBoot

People are taking it way too seriously. We're talking about several hours of football, booze, snacks and silly commercials. I think Katy is perfect for the over the top cheese of Superbowl halftime and she'll put on a fun show. Good for her.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Lots of lip syncing coming our way. :teehee:

I knew they would go for the artist that Mommies and little girls like, when the whole NFL wife/child beating scandal broke this fall. The NFL wanted to stay far away from any male act and anything that wasn't PG rated. They really had no choice but to go with the least offensive option. If Carrie wasn't pregnant, she would have also been the perfect choice. The other option was Swift and she is probably going to wait a few years, as she knows she has time on her side.

Psychedelic

LOL Did Teenage Dream even had impact? Having #1 singles doesn't mean that it had impact..Born This Way had a GREAT impact,it saved people lives,it was about gay or different people..What did Teenage Dream do? Nothing.. It was really successful in single sales..But did worse than BTW in impact,album sales and reviews.. 

LOL you live in your stanning bubble! Yes of course BTW saved lives by having a major impact on who?... well Gaga's fans. What do you know about Katy fans, if you completely dislike her???? :wtf:

There are plenty of Katy songs with good messages, and I'm pretty sure they've had an impact on her fans. So don't say TD did nothing, 'cuz you're talking from your hater's point of view! You're not being neutral. 

And as for GP, which is the type of people I was talking about, not FANS. GP still has in mind how KP tied MJ's record, on the other hand they're not reminded at all of BTW's 2 more million albums sold, better reviews (as they don't spend their time in pop forums finding out about exact statistics) or the 'being different and being yourself' message because every other artist in the last 30 years have put out songs with such message!  :coffee:

But you're a stan, so you won't understand... I'm off!

Fiona Apple

LOL you live in your stanning bubble! Yes of course BTW saved lives by having a major impact on who?... well Gaga's fans. What do you know about Katy fans, if you completely dislike her???? :wtf:

There are plenty of Katy songs with good messages, and I'm pretty sure they've had an impact on her fans. So don't say TD did nothing, 'cuz you're talking from your hater's point of view! You're not being neutral. 

And as for GP, which is the type of people I was talking about, not FANS. GP still has in mind how KP tied MJ's record, on the other hand they're not reminded at all of BTW's 2 more million albums sold, better reviews (as they don't spend their time in pop forums finding out about exact statistics) or the 'being different and being yourself' message because every other artist in the last 30 years have put out songs with such message!  :coffee:

I actually DO like Katy.. I am not even a hater at all .I have all her albums.. But the only inspiring song on Teenage Dream that really had impact was Firework which was great... The fact that the album sold 9.000.000 means that the impact wasn't only on little monsters.Because there isn't a fanbase with more than 2.000.000 people in this world...So the biggest part of people that bought the album was non-monster people.. I also don't think that ANYONE in GP knows about Katy having 6 #1 singles in one album or something just as they don't have in mind that BTW sold 2m more or had much better reviews...Born this way was a bigger album and that's a fact..Also Gaga didn't put a song about being different and being yourself but a whole ****ing album..

Psychedelic

I actually DO like Katy.. I am not even a hater at all .I have all her albums.. But the only inspiring song on Teenage Dream that really had impact was Firework which was great... The fact that the album sold 9.000.000 means that the impact wasn't only on little monsters.Because there isn't a fanbase with more than 2.000.000 people in this world...So the biggest part of people that bought the album was non-monster people.. I also don't think that ANYONE in GP knows about Katy having 6 #1 singles in one album or something just as they don't have in mind that BTW sold 2m more or had much better reviews...Born this way was a bigger album and that's a fact..Also Gaga didn't put a song about being different and being yourself but a whole ****ing album..

I won't disscuss anymore, we different perceptions and I respect yours because I love BTW, and I definitely believe it had a great impact in many lives, including mine. Although 4 or 5 songs about being different is not the whole album, still a masterpiece lyrically and musicly as well as Xtina's Stripped, 10 years earlier.

Fiona Apple

I won't disscuss anymore, we different perceptions and I respect yours because I love BTW, and I definitely believe it had a great impact in many lives, including mine. Although 4 or 5 songs about being different is not the whole album, still a masterpiece lyrically and musicly as well as Xtina's Stripped, 10 years earlier.

Yea I love stripped too.. Not as much as born this way but it's definitely a great album.Linda Perry did a great job!Of course the whole BTW album is not about being different that would be bad..But that is the concept of the album.!

And as for GP, which is the type of people I was talking about, not FANS. GP still has in mind how KP tied MJ's record, on the other hand they're not reminded at all of BTW's 2 more million albums sold, better reviews (as they don't spend their time in pop forums finding out about exact statistics) or the 'being different and being yourself' message because every other artist in the last 30 years have put out songs with such message! :coffee:

This is all correct. TD and BTW sold roughly the same amount--AND TD was far more successful in terms of singles...not competition. No one remembers or cares about Gaga anymore really :(

BTW is acute album, but TD had substantially more impact

Archived