💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

tumblr_inline_n1835oK3le1rrj3t2.gif

There are so many iconic singers that deserve better tbh.

I could understand if she would have been a brilliant performer, but oh well. 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

didn't she disagree to pay for it?

Just because she says "I'm not that kind of girl" doesn't mean she's not going to end up doing exactly that.

The girl is a phony 

homomo

OMG I'm so happy for her if this is true! She'll destroy the stage :wub:

degenerate

I agree with this, but imo Katy isn't really that family friendly. I mean, her songs are full with pretty explicit innuendos, she swears like a sailor and always has her boobs on parade :laughga: but yeah, they probably don't want another Janet Jackson boob or MIA flipping the bird

True but her songs are family friendly I guess, and even though she dresses a bit provocatively there's still always something child-like about her appearance. Besides, cleavage + drunk horny male sports fans = genius.

I agree with this, but imo Katy isn't really that family friendly. I mean, her songs are full with pretty explicit innuendos, she swears like a sailor and always has her boobs on parade :laughga: but yeah, they probably don't want another Janet Jackson boob or MIA flipping the bird

idk why but there's something so charming about Katy's inappropriate stuff  :laughga: . like, you don't feel uncomfortable at all seeing ha titties and hearing her curse while with your family as compared to other performers. something in the way katy does it is.. acceptable.  :flop:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Monster2015

I'm excited but that was super hypocritical for her to make it seem like she wouldn't play the super bowl when in fact she actually would...smh

degenerate

idk why but there's something so charming about Katy's inappropriate stuff  :laughga: . like, you don't feel uncomfortable at all seeing ha titties and hearing her curse while with your family as compared to other performers. something in the way katy does it is.. acceptable.  :flop:

Right that's kind of what I was trying to say. Idk what it is lol

FrankGutz

not here for that

anigif_enhanced-1935-1411411306-17.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

thathimerosguy

the millions of americans who will have to go through 15 minutes of watching a woman trying to hit a note tumblr_inline_nd5sk5CTZX1rz6vmu.giftumblr_inline_nd5sk5CTZX1rz6vmu.giftumblr_inline_nd5sk5CTZX1rz6vmu.gif

Archived