Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does gaga gain weight while touring?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Probably has to do with water retention and the fact she's only 5'1. It can make a few pounds seem like a huge difference.   :shrug:

Goddess of Love Lady Gaga is shorter than God of Irrelevancy Cody Draco?

animierte-katzen-fails_6.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually can't post what you want if your comment is just "WHY DO U CARE" crap not pertaining to the topic at hand. Off-topic posts are WP worthy

I support you.  :yes:

migamiga

If I was traveling the world, id be eating the local cuisine everywhere! Plus with the show she'll gain muscle mass, causing her to be buffer than her normal figure. But when I went to the artrave she looked amazing and I couldn't imagine a healthier I body! Besides mine :hor:

Computer

I wonder this too, not because there's anything wrong with weight gain, but because it seems counterintuitive to gain weight while doing such a grueling workout on stage many nights each week.

My guess is that the show and travel is very exhausting and she absolutely has to rest and eat every chance she gets. I think it just becomes harder to strike that balance and stay healthy. At the end of the day I think she has to make choices about what to focus on and what to let go.

Also this time she may be going for a curvier more sultry look to coincide with her jazz goddess era. It fits the image better than being a waifish blonde thing. She looks great.

Interesting question!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

GypsyPrince

i mean if i get to travel the world and experience all the different cultures, I'd also indulge in food and gain lots of weight lol

To me it looks like she had already gained the weight this time in particular during the winter 2014 blackout. She was probably eating more because of her depression and no motivation to do things. On the actual artRAVE, it doesn't really look like she's gained a pound. I can't imagine how much weight I'd gain on a big tour oh god.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Lona Delery

Your ein another country, so you try local dishes.

And when I'm in Italy or Mexico, I always gain weight because I love to eat those dishes.

Im sure its the same for Gags.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

HausOfAntonio

I think she becomes her normal self on tour and her skinny self during an album cycle for promotion etc.

I think it is probably more to do with her dieting to the extreme and working out during the lead to music videos and such.

Anybody remember that Gagavision when she was on the Monsterball and somebody put pizza in her shower? She was screaming about how people are trying to sabotage her music video :smh:

She doesn't need to worry about that on tour, or at all imo, she is just living and performing like she loves to do.

RAMROD

She got all these good foods, and best of all, for free,

so she wanna make sure everything not gonna come to waste.

I would do the same if I were her tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

She's eating different cuisines a lot is all I can think of

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Rollercoaster

She's Italian. The Italian motto is food for everything. And food = carb OD.

Lol really though it's because she doesn't train and eat like an athlete to tour. That's quite dangerous (as she found out).

Tropico

She needs to eat after nights in a row singing, running and dancing. She gets tired.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

VforVendetta

I've noticed this as well. Maybe she's eating ned food from different places and cultures she visits.

Archived