Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does gaga gain weight while touring?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

I know, i know. She is not fat. And even if she would be, she'd still be hot as hell. But on every tour she's been on except for the fame ball she have gained weight.

Why do you think this happens? Is it because of the stressful lifestyle? The fact that she might not have a personal trainer with her? That she's not getting her daily cardio with Taylor in bed?

Discuss!  :kissga:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

bionic

I swear on the MB she actually lost a lot of weight whilst she toured. Then she had a break and put the weight back on, back to a normal size. But when the tour started again people were calling her 'fat'.

buy bionic

hughdancy

All that nice food they put in her room :madge: also she's probably gaining muscle while touring so that might make her look bigger :)

LoyalMonster

Who cares if she puts on a few pounds.Maybe she smoked Mary Jane and got the munchies.

Teal Ambition

And why does it matter? I don't see the point in discussing her weight all the time.  :coffee:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SpadesToStart

I've always wondered about this too.  It's weird cause you think the massive 2 hr workout she gets every night would balance things out. 

But gaga's perfect at any weight, it just makes the scientist in me curious...

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

This, and for sure also the fact that, like we saw in Dubai, hotels and Restaurant sent her the best things to eat :)

it's the same for us when we travel to places : we eat in restaurants, go out partying and so on. she's just as normal as us!

Archived