💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ozzy Osborne on 9/11: "It was exciting"

VISION

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ηe likes destruction and extreme situations that give him an adrenaline rush well quite obvious he is singing death hardcore metal.

It true through, I'm sure a lot of people feel excited and energized by war and extreme situations.

Otherwise all of Europe would have sunk into tears and depression in WWII.

It's similar to the BS that demands feigned sadness at every celebrity death.

Rollercoaster

Whys everyone flipping their lids?! He can say what the hell he wants if its the truth. Bloody communists.

This is just stupid

How can a feeling be stupid? Feelings just are.

Why is being sad and scared somehow better? 

I think I get what he means but that was probably the most stupid way to express it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

bionic

Well I guess that some people do enjoy the rush of adrenaline that comes with calamity and uncertainty, but 'excited' is probably the wrong word to use. Very easy to say though

buy bionic

Morphine Prince

Good thing he wasn't near a concentration camp in WW2. He might have passed out from excitmement.

Good thing he wasn't near a concentration camp in WW2. He might have passed out from excitmement.

A better comparison would be living through the Blitz. People didn't just all cry in bad over the horror of it all.

Churchill said 1940 is the year of his life he'd most want to relive.

Morphine Prince

A better comparison would be living through the Blitz. People didn't just all cry in bad over the horror of it all.

Churchill said 1940 is the year of his life he'd most want to relive.

He should go to Liberia and thrill on the possibility of getting Ebola.

Vernier

I think I get what he means, I don't think he meant excited as in "yassssss, destruction", but the craziness of that day probably gave him some kind of "thrill". He phrased it really badly, I think

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Kim Kardashian

She? That's her husband  :sharon:

Οοps! Typo.

iA2HJRgMwE0N9.gif

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

LordDisick

music-ozzy-osbourne.jpg

Ozzy Osbourne has said that he was "excited" by the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Black Sabbath star told Shortlist that being in New York on the day of the World Trade Centre collapse was 'his kind of craziness'.

"I wasn't scared, I was excited," he claimed. "It was my kind of craziness, y'know. The day after that happened, there was f**king nobody in New York.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a602407/ozzy-osbourne-on-911-terrorist-attacks-i-was-excited.html#~oSdGPQvUaF3kZM

Teri Hatcher

:awkney:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived