Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ozzy Osborne on 9/11: "It was exciting"

VISION

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

Can we all just stop for a second and realize that he's in his 70's. He's had alcohol problems for years and he's probably already got Alzheimer's so...

Rollercoaster

I understand exactly what he means. If you weren't in New York or a big city - you were pretty much completely out of the danger zone with no reason to panic. At which point, the whole thing became some extreme disaster movie.

Jonna Lee

TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT

just like lana

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

MelbHawker

1zx381d.gif

So he found it exciting that 3000 people died as a result of a terrorist attack? 

F*ck him. Seriously. I'm sick of the 'Im a rock star I can say anything I want' act. F*ck off. 

Jesse Pinkman

I understand exactly what he means. If you weren't in New York or a big city - you were pretty much completely out of the danger zone with no reason to panic. At which point, the whole thing became some extreme disaster movie.

New York was not the only place they attacked though...

edit: Oh I see what you were saying about the big cities part.

I feel like he should've kept this to himself. I see no reason why you would publicly say something like that other than trying to create controversy. Especially using the word "exciting". He needs to stop.

It's science, bitch

Rollercoaster

New York was not the only place they attacked though...

I feel like he should've kept this to himself. I see no reason why you would publicly say something like that other than trying to create controversy. Especially using the word "exciting." He needs to stop.

Did I not specify clearly enough the words "or a big city"? For example, if I lived in the English countryside I would be completely at ease.

Jesse Pinkman

Did I not specify clearly enough the words "or a big city"? For example, if I lived in the English countryside I would be completely at ease.

Yeah, I see what you're saying now. :yes:

I still feel like this was better left unsaid.

It's science, bitch

Morphine Prince

There are things you should keep to yourself to not come off as a complete moron.

What a fool.

Archived