💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumors and updates on Rihanna's 8th studio album

Bradley

Featured Posts

Chuckles

She needs to release asap.... I need  more info directly from her team.

I hope she comes back with strong promo like when the Loud era.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charli XCX as a songwriter (who has also written songs for Gwen Stefani)

DJ Mustard as a producer

David Guetta as a producer (who has produced two songs on R8)

Rodney "DarkChild" Jerkins as a producer

Sia as a songwriter

Alex Da Kid

Ester Dean as a songwriter

Kanye West as a producer/featured rap artist

Chris Martin as a featured singer

DJ Snake as a producer

The Dream as a producer

StarGate as a producer

Kiesza as a producer (who described a track he produced for her as "really mellow, almost vibey" with a "powerful message)

Kuk Harrell as a vocal producer

Nicki Minaj as a featured rap artist

Completely off-topic here, - but I can TOTALLY see Gwen + C XCX working! :whip:

Its a match made in heaven. I've always thought Charli XCX sounded a bit 'Hollaback Girl', if you know what I mean. But edgier.

I'm way more excited for new Gwen than new Rihanna tbh. Because its obvious Rihanna's album will chart and slay, but I'm really anxious to see if Gwen has another cycle of hits in her or not. 

:popcorn:

The No Doubt comeback wasn't as strong as people were hoping for, and Gwen is really going to have to come back strong if she's aiming to reclaim anything close to what she had 10 years ago. 

People don't remember that far back unless you physically drag them back to 2004 - by their ratchet weaved scalp - with some ***-bopping comeback **** like Cher Believe. 

On topic: 

I'm worried that Rihanna's new album is going to be one big messy gumbo soup. I mean Sia, Kanye, Stargate, Nicki, Coldplay and DJ Snake all working on the same album? Too many chefs, Rih.

It sounds terrible. 

It'll sell no doubt. I'm sure everyone's gonna eat it up.

But it does sound frucking terrible. 

:oops:

Bradley

As a huge fan of Rih I am dying for some new music. The thirst is so real and that line up looks so good.

However David Guetta, the song best not be reductive as his recent music has been :reductive:

I think Right Now was a pretty good song. However, I don't have much interest in his music usually.

She is queen of like black female pop. I wonder if people will buy her as new RnB Queen. Excited though!

She already is one of the biggest artists out there, in fact she's bigger than Beyonce.

On topic: 

I'm worried that Rihanna's new album is going to be one big messy gumbo soup. I mean Sia, Kanye, Stargate, Nicki, Coldplay and DJ Snake all working on the same album? Too many chefs, Rih.

It sounds terrible. 

It'll sell no doubt. I'm sure everyone's gonna eat it up.

But it does sound frucking terrible. 

:oops:

Rihanna has never failed to slay. I don't think she will this time, I mean she has that kind of aura which will help her to slay no matter how her music sounds like.

IWannaBeThatGUY

I think Right Now was a pretty good song. However, I don't have much interest in his music usually.

She already is one of the biggest artists out there, in fact she's bigger than Beyonce.

Rihanna has never failed to slay. I don't think she will this time, I mean she has that kind of aura which will help her to slay no matter how her music sounds like.

Beyonce-Ugh.gif

Gypsy Hooker

For me Right Now sounded so 'done before', it didn't excited me at all really :oops:

Archived