💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes is back on Twitter and she's suing everyone

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this woman and why is she even famous? Is it just for being a mess? What's her last album?

She's not a singer. She's an actress, an incredibly talented one. At the age of 12 she became the youngest person ever to lead their own television show, The Amanda Show. Also known for being on the TV shows "All That", and "What I Like About You". And she's also been in movies such as She's the Man, Hairspray, Easy A, What A Girl Wants, Big Fat Liar, and more.

Goosey

She's not a singer. She's an actress, an incredibly talented one. At the age of 12 she became the youngest person ever to lead their own television show, The Amanda Show. Also known for being on the TV shows "All That", and "What I Like About You". And she's also been in movies such as She's the Man, Hairspray, Easy A, What A Girl Wants, Big Fat Liar, and more.

Never seen or heard of any of those :deadbanana: cool though!

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Goosey

must have not been a 90s kid :fan:

I watched boy's programming, not "The Amanda Show"

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

I watched boy's programming, not "The Amanda Show"

The Amanda Show wasn't just for girls. Literally every person I know watched The Amanda Show when they were growing up.

thefamebitch

Wow.... so sad.  I used to watch her growing up every single weekend on the Amanda Show. If this isn't a sign that my youth is dead I don't know what is. 

Goosey

The Amanda Show wasn't just for girls. Literally every person I know watched The Amanda Show when they were growing up.

Yeah okay, I watched Arthur, Tales from the Cryptkeeper, Mystic Knights, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and Beasties...

Yeah okay, I watched Arthur, Tales from the Cryptkeeper, Mystic Knights, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo and Beasties...

maybe you just didn't have nickelodeon 

SchwineLove

I don't like the title to be honest.... it comes as making fun of her again when I genuinely feel sad for her. I see a lot of famous people (female especially) breaking down and having mental disorder. I used to make fun of them so I feel guilty for the slightest thing like this :"|

Shadow

Watch out for rich folks and their lawyers, they can afford to sue for ridiculous reasons. Frivolous lawsuits should be barred in order for serious ones to have their day in court.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Vernier

Sometimes I remember when Drake Bell kinda said it was all an act from her :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived