41 members have voted

1. 1. what does this even mean

• what
    • nothing
    • ha LUCASPOP could mean anything
    • new album title "HEY IT'S LUCAS"
    • Judas continuation recorded on Gaga's phone for texture
    • New lyrics from ARTPOP Act II's lead single
    • Gaga is changing her name to Lucas because she doesnt want to be defined by ha gender
    • Its about Lüc
    • shut up and buy ARTPOP
    • other idk

Featured Posts

That's the full demo. Sorry to burst your bubble. And it's a thing called planning via emails. :sweat:

Im aware, but Lucas says its not him and I wonder why we haven't gotten anymore news or links :laughga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Im aware, but Lucas says its not him and I wonder why we haven't gotten anymore news or links :laughga:

It's Lucas. I knew it was him for 2 years now. You wonder why? Because Gaga's not planning for the next pop record at all right now. She legit does not care about the next pop record right now. She's focused on Cheek To Cheek and she will be for a long time now. 

It's Lucas. I knew it was him for 2 years now. You wonder why? Because Gaga's not planning for the next pop record at all right now. She legit does not care about the next pop record right now. She's focused on Cheek To Cheek and she will be for a long time now. 

Interesting! Its crazy how much stuff they knew leading up to AP. I hope we dont have to wait TOO long for the next record :( Anywho tell him we need princess die :)

RainingOnMe

Interesting! Its crazy how much stuff they knew leading up to AP. I hope we dont have to wait TOO long for the next record :( Anywho tell him we need princess die :)

He doesn't have any songs, neither does anyone else. Btw I hope you know he wasn't the only one that knew that. He got the info from someone else.

He doesn't have any songs, neither does anyone else. Btw I hope you know he wasn't the only one that knew that. He got the info from someone else.

Yeah , Im sure alot wonder if it's Brandon :lmao:  ;) Thanks tho! 

RainingOnMe

Yeah , Im sure alot wonder if it's Brandon :lmao:   ;) Thanks tho! 

Why would it be Brandon?? :confused: Gaga sent him stuff and the things she sent him have all leaked now... he had nothing to do with the emails.

Why would it be Brandon?? :confused: Gaga sent him stuff and the things she sent him have all leaked now... he had nothing to do with the emails.

Just a thought. It kinda sucks shes so focused on C2C but atleast she'll have time to write quality music and hopefully wont take too long and maybe along the way we'll get some deets from APgaga lol.

RainingOnMe

Just a thought. It kinda sucks shes so focused on C2C but atleast she'll have time to write quality music and hopefully wont take too long and maybe along the way we'll get some deets from APgaga lol.

Cheek to cheek = gaga's happiness

I don't care what she does as long as she's happy. We won't be getting anymore details from Lucas because there's absolutely 0 new plans or details, as I've said previously.

monsterdreams

I don't look at all this mess so I have no idea

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RainingOnMe

Gonna suck when Interscope comes after all those hackers :lmao:

Why are you still stuck on this subject... lol.

Interscope hasn't came after the hacker and they won't ever.

Archived