41 members have voted

1. 1. what does this even mean

• what
    • nothing
    • ha LUCASPOP could mean anything
    • new album title "HEY IT'S LUCAS"
    • Judas continuation recorded on Gaga's phone for texture
    • New lyrics from ARTPOP Act II's lead single
    • Gaga is changing her name to Lucas because she doesnt want to be defined by ha gender
    • Its about Lüc
    • shut up and buy ARTPOP
    • other idk

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

He got all the info from my friend that hacked Haus emails. That's literally it. :smh:

Its @HausofLucas running that account.

You can close the thread now.

This.

I just dont understand how a random fan could have so much inside info, and know everything she does before she announces anything

Everything that he tweeted is explainable. I could explain it but I don't feel like getting in trouble.

He got all the info from my friend that hacked Haus emails. That's literally it. :smh:

This.

Everything that he tweeted is explainable. I could explain it but I don't feel like getting in trouble.

Oh. Well that makes more sense. How did he predict the Brooklyn Nights leak tho? Surely the Haus didn't know about that weeks before it happened?

RainingOnMe

Oh. Well that makes more sense. How did he predict the Brooklyn Nights leak tho? Surely the Haus didn't know about that weeks before it happened?

The song was circulating since Summer 2013. If you don't believe me, take a look at my soundcloud profile. I leaked the applause and MJH demo, which were obtained from Gaga's email.

Its @HausofLucas running that account.

You can close the thread now.

But how could he know everything even before the ARTPOP era? 

This.

We didnt get the full Applause demo tho. And how could he know everything even b4 the era started

RAMROD

BUY ARTPOP! :pumpkoons:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RainingOnMe

We didnt get the full Applause demo tho. And how could he know everything even b4 the era started

That's the full demo. Sorry to burst your bubble. And it's a thing called planning via emails. :sweat:

Archived