💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to work with Giorgio Moroder for next album

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Angels Forever? Electronic?  :excuseme:

mess I was just writing down the the 5 last songs on my unrleeased lana collection :toofunny: with the ones i mentioned before but without Angels Forever and add Behind CLosed Doors/Meet Me in the Pale moonlight, they all are electronic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

she better find some beter directors tbh not here again for those instagram filler videos :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

degenerate

*ellenenough.gif*

So what genre/sub-genre will it be? Electronic and dance?  :shocked:  :shocked:

Dirty dancefloor suicide rainbow thunderstorm grave

So glad to see younger artists working with him. Like I said earlier, he's a legend, his work is iconic and helped shape music today.

Wolf Boy

Shes not gonna do dance lol, they'll prob fo some sort of ambient 70s stuff like Bowies LOW album.

nickkoko

I'm interested in what they'll come up with. I'm not sure if I want to hear lots of uplifting progressive house influences, like the Summertime Sadness remix. Don't get me wrong, I love the remix, but her voice, the lyrics and that song as a whole does not match the happy, upbeat prog. house instrumental behind it. I'm sure they'll come up with some great stuff though! Cool that she mentioned Thomas Newson too :cool:

After that remix, I hope not.

listen to his remix of Midnight by Coldplay; it's amazing, even better than the original!

Rat Boy

That's awesome! Loved his work with Daft Punk

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived