Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to work with Giorgio Moroder for next album

LordDisick

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

Yall I hope you realize its probably not gonna be EDM right? Electornic=/=EDM

Go Go Dancer can be considered an electronic lana del rey track, not EDM for example

I'd say Go Go Dancer is pop, not necessarily electronic. EDM is just electronic dance, i'd say it's neither :shrug:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liam Germanotta

LOL that guy made music for Nina Hagen, Uschi Glas and Brigitte Nielsen, German/Danish monster will know them LOL

Hauser

dang. it mightve been fanmade. brb. searching through my archives

If you find the song you are talking about please tag me so I can hear it because I am curious about it. 

Btw I love your avi :giveup: 

Spock

Didn't he remix that Cheek To Cheek song that was just released today?

And I read somewhere that her next album will be released next year, I don't know if it's true

who will love me when the night is over

I'd say Go Go Dancer is pop, not necessarily electronic. EDM is just electronic dance, i'd say it's neither :shrug:

go go dancer/paris/Angels forever/hollywood/breaking my heart are all electronic with pop influences imo, which is what Id say she's doing with this producer. 

Besides I'm not here at all for Lana doing EDM

ASTROVEGA

If you find the song you are talking about please tag me so I can hear it because I am curious about it. 

Btw I love your avi :giveup:

after much research, i've realized it was a song that was passed around as avicii(sp?) and her as the feature called Dance in the Water. It's not actually her though. Or him? idk. Which explains why I've come across it once on tumblr and never again :toofloppy:

ahh thanks so much :hug:

MarryTheSequins

go go dancer/paris/Angels forever/hollywood/breaking my heart are all electronic with pop influences imo, which is what Id say she's doing with this producer. 

Besides I'm not here at all for Lana doing EDM

Angels Forever? Electronic?  :excuseme:

Archived