Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's real name

Elizabeth

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Because all the basics think that Lady Gaga is a character that is somehow fictional - what is wrong...

Because it's obvious it isn't a real name whereas other stars have names that could be legit

And Madonna's actually is.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LetsGetHigh

Instead of repeating "Lady Gaga" multiple times in the article, makes the article of better quality.

I just saw an article about her yesterday in a magazine, and they mention her real name :laughga:

Like many others said in the thread, I think they do it because Gaga is a crazy and outstanding name, maybe some also do it to expose her (like "yeah we found out that she's a human being") :rip:

OMG! I just noticed this, and yeah. It's weird they keep on mentioning her real name on almost every article as though it's still 2008 or 2009. But thinking about it (and thinking the stage names of other major musicians and celebrities), it's probably because her stage name is so unique, and for the lack of a better word, it's so Hollywood-ish as though it's a name of a fictional character in a Hollywood movie. I mean, let's say, compare it with her peers using their real names, or at least close to it, such as Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy, Britney, Madonna, and the list goes on and on.

I believe I've seen the same towards Eminem. Some are still referring him with his real name in the same way some are still mentioning Gaga's real name. News reporting centers on facts, and that's possibly the top (and only?) reason why they keep on mentioning the real names of the likes of Eminem and Gaga whenever they had a chance, like they're giving a trivia or something.    

Woolfsmck

Maybe she asked to be called by her real name in an effort to drop her stage name eventually...like the Artist formerly known as Prince kind of thing.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RAMROD

Cos she is Goddess and media knew people will make shrines and kneel before her.

So may as well let everyone know her real name everytime.

So they are praying to the real Goddess.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Voltaire

The world acts like they're all still discovering her STILL. How long has she been singing-stripped down renditions and the public still acts surprised when she does another? Wash rinse repeat with another "GAGA AS YOU NEVER KNEW HER" article.

She is the most unknown well-known. The most successful underdog.

What a phenomenon she is.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Archived