💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato to re-release 'DEMI' in December

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good album though. So, good for her. She's a great song writer, vocalist, and performer. Rather underrated in comparison to her peers actually. Gotta give credit where it's due.

To be honest, I feel like this fan base has given her so much unnecessary sh*t since Demi criticized the Swine performance. It's a shame.

Oh, didn't know she writes too. Anyway she might be annoying, but she's a good singer and the album is really good tbh.

hughdancy

Gaga needs to rerelease ARTPOP as well tbh.  :haha:

Yes. She shoulf get it out of the way while she's still touring and promoting it.

LordDisick

It's a good album though. So, good for her. She's a great song writer, vocalist, and performer. Rather underrated in comparison to her peers actually. Gotta give credit where it's due.

To be honest, I feel like this fan base has given her so much unnecessary sh*t since Demi criticized the Swine performance. It's a shame.

:emma:  :excuseme:  no they dont, ive read the same opinions people on here had said before her swine stint   :huh:

Jesse Pinkman

I really do not like her, and I HATE this album cover but I enjoy a lot of her songs lol.

It's science, bitch

:emma:  :excuseme:  no they dont, ive read the same opinions people on here had said before her swine stint   :huh:

Well if anything, it's gotten significantly worse since then.

I'm not a fan of Demi's, but for a fanbase full of many who considered themselves "outcasts" and hate being bullied/teased, they sure do love to give other people exactly what they hate. 

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

LordDisick

Really hope she matures with her sound. Really tired of these one direction sounding tunes.

fixed

Cocaine Heart

Well if anything, it's gotten significantly worse since then.

I'm not a fan of Demi's, but for a fanbase full of many who considered themselves "outcasts" and hate being bullied/teased, they sure do love to give other people exactly what they hate. 

Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

:applause:

We going to boo

Runway

This awful album gets re released but Stars Dance did not ? iGr5cXx3uU2q1.gif

At least shes on interscope now

Archived