VforVendetta

Donatella VS Fashion!  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Donatella
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

I think Fashion is one of the best songs from the album. Its like Lady Gaga meets Little Boots' poppier side. Its of course branded a lesser than song from the album by monsters because its not riddled with muddy symbolism. Its an infectious and simple pop song that imo is a lot more effective than something like MANiCURE or Mary Jane Holland which imo are quite lame.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fashion! is amazing and very underrated.

Agreed. Fashion! is so underrated. It really is an awesome song to listen to. It's glamorous haha.

Koreku

I've changed my mind to Fashion!.  :gum:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Disregard

I love both songs but Fashion! feels more rooted in a genuine musicality, if that makes sense. Plus it sounds joyful, while Donatella sounds more like a defensive "I'm fabulous and you will deal" type of immature mentality.

Flippy

Donatella!

I hate will.I.am so.... however I do like the version featuring RuPaul & even the acapella that they used to make the Get Fashion! Mash up... it was probably an earlier version of the song (without will.I.am) so that's a plus for me... I've always loved Donatella so I'll stick with it.

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived