💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official games recommendation thread

Coop

Featured Posts

It looks good tho :ohwell:

i kno :sis:

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive
Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a PS3 but I would love to buy a PS4. I remember when PS4 first came out to Brazil cost almost $1.700. The taxes in this country are absurd, especially on electronic products. But now the price decreased a little bit more, but still is expensive :(

The-Last-of-Us.jpg

Probably the game with the best storyline I've ever played. Gripping and engaging and anyone that has the ps3/ps4 should really give it a try

This game is definitely one of the best games ever. I was so scared to buy it, cause I don't like horror games and stuff like that, but after playing I felt in love with the storyline, the characters, everything :legend:

Well, I'm also a big fan of Batman games. Love Mortal Kombat 9 (favorite fight game), Tomb Raider, Uncharted, Infamous is awesome too. I also like God of War but I never played full, only the demos.

It's not out yet but for 3DS owners "Fantasy Life" has been getting decent to great reviews. basically it's like harvest moon, animal crossing, and Skyrim in one package. You can craft, quest, and roam throughout the world either alone or with friends.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/fantasy_life

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

It's not out yet but for 3DS owners "Fantasy Life" has been getting decent to great reviews. basically it's like harvest moon, animal crossing, and Skyrim in one package. You can craft, quest, and roam throughout the world either alone or with friends.

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/fantasy_life

Yaaas sistren. Give the 3ds rpg-life simulation chanteuse its promo. :legend: Been playing the EU version and it's so good! :giveup:

Other recommended games:

DS: Ace Attorney games

3DS: Bravely Default, Mario Kart 7, Zelda A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing

• 1 month later...
SweetEscape

I always meant to write here again, but I always forgot :emma:

I recommend Resident Evil 5 and 6, Lara Croft and thw Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider Legend-Anniversary-Underworld.

I'm currently playing Silent Hill Homecoming and enjoying every minute :nick: 

Did you like the Tomb Raider reboot? 

U-GO-BOY

If you like The Legend of Zelda try out Darksiders, it has a very similar gameplay but it's much more violent and dark

Archived