đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official games recommendation thread

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I loved playing God of War but I haven't play it for awhile now  :deadbanana: The most recent game I played and finished was Tomb Raider because I never got around to actually playing it  :rip: Excited for "Rise of The Tomb Raider"  :excited2:

Is Tomb Rider good? I ordered it too :ohno:

Is Tomb Rider good? I ordered it too :ohno:

I loved it tbh. Not the hardest game to finish in the world, but excellent story imo :legend: 

Chromatislaps

no WiiU? byee :ghostney:

anyway I have a game I can recommend:

the Game Of Thrones :witchderp:

Vernier

The-Last-of-Us.jpg

Probably the game with the best storyline I've ever played. Gripping and engaging and anyone that has the ps3/ps4 should really give it a try

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The-Last-of-Us.jpg

Probably the game with the best storyline I've ever played. Gripping and engaging and anyone that has the ps3/ps4 should really give it a try

Not available for Xbox? :giveup:

I just finished The Walking Dead Game series and the story is so good.  :emo: I'm currently playing the Assassin's Creed series and I just had the first Mass Effect (haven't played it yet tho). 

Vernier

Not available for Xbox? :giveup:

Playstation exclusive sadly :giveup: But if you can ever get your hands on a ps3(it should be cheap now), it's a really good game to have

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Playstation exclusive sadly :giveup: But if you can ever get your hands on a ps3(it should be cheap now), it's a really good game to have

My friend owns a PS3 so I'm gonna make him buy it :katy:

I just finished The Walking Dead Game series and the story is so good.  :emo: I'm currently playing the Assassin's Creed series and I just had the first Mass Effect (haven't played it yet tho). 

Tell me is Mass Effect that good, when you start playing! When I searched for best Xbox games few days ago, it was on top on almost every site. :)

Probglum

I JUST recently got into Skyrim. I never really understood why EVERYONE was so crazy over the game, but I understand now cause the game is so fun! 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I JUST recently got into Skyrim. I never really understood why EVERYONE was so crazy over the game, but I understand now cause the game is so fun! 

Never heard of it :flop:

I googled it now, looks interesting :) 

Probglum

Never heard of it :flop:

I googled it now, looks interesting :)

I also recommend Resident Evil 6 :giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Tell me is Mass Effect that good, when you start playing! When I searched for best Xbox games few days ago, it was on top on almost every site. :)

Okay but I think it's good as my friend said to me. 

It's fun!!! :haha: Too bad I didn't actually finish it because it's too long. Might play it again if I have a lot of time.

I also recommend Resident Evil 6 :giveup:

I have it :) It's awesome :)

Also if you like horrors, Alan Wake is not bad :)

Archived