Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ‘Twilight’ Movies Are On The Way

Coop

Featured Posts

LOS ANGELES  Two years after Lions Gate released the fifth and supposedly final installment of its “Twilight†movie series, the studio has devised an unusual franchise-rekindling effort  and it may hold clues about Facebook’s future in Hollywood.

Lions Gate and Stephenie Meyer, the creator of the vampires-and-werewolves “Twilight†saga, on Tuesday announced plans to select five aspiring female directors to make short films based on “Twilight†characters. The mini-movies, financed by Lions Gate and its production partners, will be shown exclusively on Facebook next year.

“We think Facebook is a great way for us to introduce the world of ‘Twilight’ to a whole new audience while re-energizing existing fans,†Michael Burns, Lions Gate’s vice chairman, said in an interview.

Read more here.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

NNnnn :madge:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

xoxo cupcakke

I thought they pulled the plug on this franchise. Dr. Kevorkian's ghost must have done a bad job then.

FrozenKookie

atleast its not a theatrical release just short films online only.

Exactly, I'm thankful lol

CHROMATICA 2020

Bringing Twilight to a whole new audience? It's only been two years  :coffee:

I used to be a huge Twilight fan. Although I still enjoy it every now and then, I'm not a stan anymore (blame it on Hunger Games)

But forever a Harry Potter fan

:whitney:

Archived