đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD's early album sales projections: Taylor Swift 1M, 1D 550K, etc.

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Shake it Off is performing well + if they come up with a clever marketing idea I'd say 1M for Taylor is possible

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

I really doubt this is going to happen. The pattern has been pretty evident: People don't buy music anymore.

JeffSwift

If Taylor does 1 million first week, i'll literally drive around SCREAMING for a good week. What kind of record breaking queen!!

Whispering

Alright you guys, Lil Waynes last album sold a little over 200k in its first week, and Kendrick as said above sold 250k. 

So you're telling me that they will reach up to 500k? With the decline in music sales in the last year or two?

Alrighty my opinion is wrong. 

Lil Wayne's last album wasn't in the Tha Carter series. This one is. That will make a difference in its opening week number. 

Kendrick is flying on some incredible momentum. His opening week will be up considerably from the last one.

Whispering

I'm sorry but I've never heard about Jason Aldean or Florida George Line and they are expected to sell that much? And since when does Kendrick Lamar pull in those numbers :koons:

Mostly because you don't live in the US, but also because you obviously don't listen to country music.

Aldean's last two albums have gone triple platinum and 1.7 million (2012) in the US.

FGL's last album went double platinum in the US and they sold well over 11 million singles from that album. They had another single (collab) reach double platinum in 2014.

I really hope Taylor can crack the 1m but I predict her selling 800k because of the decline of sales and her move from country to Pop music

And rapper always have huge debuts but OMG at kendrick's sales, it's reachable if he's single does well

Kanye :giveup: I need him to debut higher

Redstreak

I really hope Taylor can crack the 1m but I predict her selling 800k because of the decline of sales and her move from country to Pop music

And rapper always have huge debuts but OMG at kendrick's sales, it's reachable if he's single does well

Kanye :giveup: I need him to debut higher

I love how a decline in album sales for her = 750k-800k

When will your faves? :poordat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I love how a decline in album sales for her = 750k-800k

When will your faves? :poordat:

right? Queen

drinkmytears

Kanye won't sell that much. Yeezus didn't and his reputation has gotten worse since then 

Archived