💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: Sam Smith headed for Grammy Glory, C2C may be nom. for AOTY

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's safe to say that Sam Smith (mixed feelings) and Beyonce are going to snatch everything. Hoping that Cheek To Cheek gets it's chance to shine

who will love me when the night is over

Beyond elated if Sam gets those noms, that album is perfection IMO. Would be bummed if Ed grabs a nod though, X was nowhere nearly as good as + and was just kinda iffy to me. I could see (and hope) Jack White grabbing a nod too. Is Coldplay not eligible due to when they released? I felt like Ghost Stories was an amazing album overall and would be deserving of a nod.

Sam Smith is so overrated, but congrats to him. Hopefully Cheek to Cheek will get some nominations!

Beyond elated if Sam gets those noms, that album is perfection IMO. Would be bummed if Ed grabs a nod though, X was nowhere nearly as good as + and was just kinda iffy to me. I could see (and hope) Jack White grabbing a nod too. Is Coldplay not eligible due to when they released? I felt like Ghost Stories was an amazing album overall and would be deserving of a nod.

X is so much better than In the Lonely Hour like I don't even have the words to describe its superiority.

Redstreak

X is so much better than In the Lonely Hour like I don't even have the words to describe its superiority.

Critics agree to

large.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

Both are great albums.

Called it back in July- Sam and Ed are going to get a ton of nominations...especially Sam! :)

TheOriginalOne

I hope Sam takes home a Grammy or two. Of course Beyoncéis taking more because she could have released a recording of a deep musty fart and it would have gotten a Grammy. And I'm hoping for the best for Gaga and Tony.

GypsyPrince

Let's be real BEYONCE is going to snatch weaves at Grammys. So is the Gay Adele.

I hope CTC gets nominated, and not forgetting ARTPOP (:manicure:)

Archived