Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

YAY Scottrade! I was there too! LMZ in StL was fantastic.

I wish now I'd gotten LMZ. I had seated tickets but still had fun. She looked a little small though so I focused on the big screen a lot. Lol! Definitely going to try for the Pit she's decided on now or front row on the opposite side of it. :)

I saw her at The Fox Theatre too with the 1.0 version. I was a lot closer then and it was amazing!

Edited by GagaPixie

Intoxicated6

Same thing happened in Chicago! Man the staff is dense.

it was such a bad way to start the concert experience...there were 4 girls who were at the venue since 6am, and they were soo pissed off and crying, really disappointing..i can imagine things getting worst with the whole "monster pit"...i hope gaga's tour management reads this post and make sure to let each venue know how things are supposed to be organized

I don't really see the fuss. Isn't this the same concept any concert? If you line up earlier you get into the pit + closer to the stage. At a regular concert if you line up earlier you get closer to the stage so I don't really see that much of a difference really.

I think people are only getting b---hy over a label. I bet if it didn't have a name and there was a little path into 'the pit' from the floor I bet there would be no fuss even though it'd still be a case of first in, first served basis

I don't wanna wait that long in line and be all funky even before I get in the place!

I don't really see the fuss. Isn't this the same concept any concert? If you line up earlier you get into the pit + closer to the stage. At a regular concert if you line up earlier you get closer to the stage so I don't really see that much of a difference really.

I think people are only getting b---hy over a label. I bet if it didn't have a name and there was a little path into 'the pit' from the floor I bet there would be no fuss even though it'd still be a case of first in, first served basis

because most concerts I go to don't have lines starting nights before, and there is chance to meet gaga

Exactly. I would just be happy that the pit tickets are not more expensive, as Gaga said. Some bands charge extra.

it was such a bad way to start the concert experience...there were 4 girls who were at the venue since 6am, and they were soo pissed off and crying, really disappointing..i can imagine things getting worst with the whole "monster pit"...i hope gaga's tour management reads this post and make sure to let each venue know how things are supposed to be organized

At the 2.0 show in Tampa, I got there at like 8 am and everyone was lining up in front of the stadium. Then at 1 pm, when like 60 more people had gotten there behind us, the security randomly came out and was like "Move the line to the side of the stadium." All hell broke loose and because my friend and I had packed a lot for the whole day in line we were too slow and about 30 people got in front of us. :cry: I was so pissed off.

At the 2.0 show in Tampa, I got there at like 8 am and everyone was lining up in front of the stadium. Then at 1 pm, when like 60 more people had gotten there behind us, the security randomly came out and was like "Move the line to the side of the stadium." All hell broke loose and because my friend and I had packed a lot for the whole day in line we were too slow and about 30 people got in front of us. :cry: I was so pissed off.

Something similar happened to some fans in the MEN arena back in 2010. It was a chaotic mess :ohno:

I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad idea. I was just planning on going in jeans and a Gaga shirt, does this mean I won't be cclose?

I'm not sure whether this is a good or bad idea. I was just planning on going in jeans and a Gaga shirt, does this mean I won't be cclose?

Does it mean you won't be close? :huh: