💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

display name

I can think of one person who will wait twelve hours to be in "The Monster Pit" at every show.

What could exactly happen :ohno:

I've got this vision of the people who are queuing ON the day being really bitter/jealous about the people who have been waiting overnight, and the fact they'll essentially get a better view. It could all turn very catty.

Miracle Whip

awful idea and i'm one of the people who don't like to dress up for gaga concert, not exactly fair...

gagaisitalian

I think she means there will be enclosed areas within the stage that are for GA people who waited all night. I'm sure there will be a LMZ again.

I hope this idea never comes to fruition. Another "soon" or "never gonna happen even though I said".

What happened to being yourself? Now Gaga wants me to change how I dress? Really?

Edited by Lungs

I was able to be right up against the railing, 6 feet away from Gaga at the Monster Ball, and I only waited about 4 hours outside (I had LMZ tickets, obviously.)

I'm really not here for this idea tbqh. I'd rather just pay hundreds of dollars and secure my spot >_>

Hello Mr. Radio

This is such a stupid idea. Some of us have things like school, or jobs, or families, that doesn't make us any less deserving! :(