why the stage looks so small?

hope it's not in scale

because the venue is small

gotharunway.com

Singapore Seating Chart

404518_10150698265421060_581206059_11181585_182758833_n.jpg

why the stage looks so small?

hope it's not in scale

in that exact photo you can read "seat plan is not drawn to scale", so I assume the stage isn't either. In the photo Gaga posted the stage looked longer, not like a square, tbh.

Economy

but not everyone in the pit will get chosen will they? i know id literally cry if i wasnt chosen, and im not even one to cry that much

Because you can throw them and hurt people.

yeah, and i can also do that with my fists... i guess i have to cut off my hands :nails: Edited by Jesse

but not everyone in the pit will get chosen will they? i know id literally cry if i wasnt chosen, and im not even one to cry that much

yeah, and i can also do that with my fists... i guess i have to cut off my hands :nails:

Accept you can't throw your fists on stage

How early do you think you would have to get to the venue to get in the monster pit?

With the added incentive of potentially getting to meet her, you just know there's gonna be people turning up insanely early. I know we're gonna turn up the afternoon before the show.

So yeah, get there very early

MoneyFameSex

By dress up i think she means dress different other than jeans and a gaga t-shirt... Just put on a leather jacket and u'll be dressed up!

By dress up i think she means dress different other than jeans and a gaga t-shirt... Just put on a leather jacket and u'll be dressed up!

Will a shirt and bracelets suffice? ;-;

With the added incentive of potentially getting to meet her, you just know there's gonna be people turning up insanely early. I know we're gonna turn up the afternoon before the show.

So yeah, get there very early

Hopefully it's not during school cuz I'm definitely taking the day off.