๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

BRB Getting early ready for my planned funeral.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Disco_heaven

I won't be general admission again, last time was horrible. I don't care about this Monster Pit, I'll be more than happy with my seat. I'd prefer to pay more for a gold seat than to be stuck in a small pit with hundreds of people pushing me in the back and trying to steal my place :nails:

We'll see how this goes... in a practical sense, I don't see this working out but it's great to have all the "12 Hour Katies" in one place - that close to Gaga though? :ohno:

Her next announcement will be merchandising blankets, pillows, and tents for the people that wait outside.

Monster Blanketsรƒยขรขโ‚ฌลพยข - now sold at Barneys for the low price of $5,000 each! :pawsup:

:lmao:

Edited by Lungs

I'm pretty sure the dressing up was an example. I'm a-okay with people who waited for hours getting favored. They put in the effort to wait out there. But the dressing up is a personal preference, and I"m pretty sure she just said it to give an idea of who's gonna end up in there.

Though I love the concept, I'm probably gonna grab some seats again. If I was about 6 inches taller and a more forceful person, maybe I could handle the pit :haha: I really feel like this enclosed area's gonna be a bad idea. Someone gonna get hurt.

This, exactly this. There better not be people that wait all night and don't get in because they are not dressed up. That would be terrible.

I plan to get seats anyway, I'm short and I get claustrophobic with that many people.

Edited by Mitch

Some people are overreacting. Its gonna most likely be the exact same thing as the Monster Ball just with a hole in the stage for lucky fans who go and camp out.

You think Interscope + whoever sponsors is gonna wanna lose out on the bills that they make from LMZ?

Whats wrong with this? I probably won't ever get to go to the tour, but getting there really early can't be that bad. If you can't get there early, just take a normal seat. This way the best seats are for the people who go all out and are really dedicated. Well you can be dedicated to gaga and not want to dress up but... I dunno. She has good intentions

Edited by Alex
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Stop being so dramatic. To me, someone who plan to stay all night and dress deserve to have those kind of things.

If it's during the summer, that pit is gonna get alarmingly hot My friend passed out at the last MB because of the heat, and because we weren't allowed to take water bottles into the arena :roll:

Let's see how this turn when she posts the pic :redface:

My prediction:

omgomgmomgomgomg nvm nvm nvm nvm nvm :excited2: :excited2: :excited2: