πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard Magazine: C2C review 4/5

RBNLM

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Is that a new pic of Gaga & Tony? :O

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-

Apparently, Billboard.com's review and the one from Billboard Magazine are two separate reviews. At the moment, only the one from Billboard.com is included on Metacritic, but a user on ATRL is emailing them back and forth trying to convince them to add this one from the magazine. We'll see how this turns out! :excited2:

billboard is billboard printed magazine or online why they use two different reviewers does this even make sense ?

Apparently, Billboard.com's review and the one from Billboard Magazine are two separate reviews. At the moment, only the one from Billboard.com is included on Metacritic, but a user on ATRL is emailing them back and forth trying to convince them to add this one from the magazine. We'll see how this turns out!Β  :excited2:

YASSSSSSSSS LITTLE MANAGERS GET TO WORK

Β 

e23rJFC.gif

Β 

BEST FANBASE TBH, ALWAYS STICKING UP FOR OUR QUEEN

Β 

YFzKUbE.gif

Teal Ambition

I hope they add this review then!

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

They realized the score it truly deserves.Β 

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

-

Teal Ambition

I was able to get the pic in higher quality!

Β 

tumblr_ncoxgaenzk1rus5tso1_500.png

Archived