131 members have voted

1. 1. Biggest Potential Hit

• Starstruck
    • Dance in the Dark
    • ScheiÃ?e
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I disagree that the song goes nowhere, I disagree that its lazy, and I also disagree that it fails to be "big". However, I do agree that the song does not sound youthful and is cheeseball-ish. It harks back to the cheeseball-ness of songs like The Edge of Glory and Hair off the previous album. That 80s stadium anthem sort of sound. Which is also not my taste either. Although I don't mind Gypsy or The Edge of Glory however they are not highlights for me.

See but I actually like the edge of glory and its one of my favorite lady gaga songs because it battles between a melancholy tune and a joyous jubilant vibe perfectly especially with the saxophone and the lyrics are just relatable and fun but gypsy sounds like it was meant to be a happy song but the execution failed to meet the expectation and she sounds depressed most of the song for me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

See but I actually like the edge of glory and its one of my favorite lady gaga songs because it battles between a melancholy tune and a joyous jubilant vibe perfectly especially with the saxophone and the lyrics are just relatable and fun but gypsy sounds like it was meant to be a happy song but the execution failed to meet the expectation and she sounds depressed most of the song for me.

I like The Edge of Glory. I think its nice. I actually always found Gypsy to be melancholic as well, whereas The Edge was sort of joyous as it being about her dying grandfather but celebrating his life. Gypsy is more like....her just being straight up lonely and attempting to embrace being a lone wolf instead of letting it get her down. I don't think its a "happy" song, I think its kind of sad but hopeful from her perspective.

BROSEIDON

Wut?

Fashion wasnt even on the fame

But yeah these songs slay :cryga::giveup:

Don't expose me like that! :giveup:

It was Fame era though 

Pop Art

-

Archived