• Dance in the Dark
    • ScheiÃ?e
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

Starstruck is the obvious answer. Easily would have been her 3rd number 1 in the US.

Fashion was the missed hit of The Fame era, not Starstruck imo

Fashion  :giveup:

Starstruck, Fashion and Boys Boys Boys aka The wasted trinity from The Fame :giveup:

All of them except Scheiße

Starstruck would do the best. Defiantly be number one for a while. It wasn't even a single and it sold tons more than Marry The Night and it's even close to platinum I'm pretty sure

Then both DITD and Gypsy would do moderately well. Most likely double platinum in the states, and go top 10.

The biggest missed single opportunity is obviously Monster. It would have done miles better than DITD would have, easily as big as Alejandro if she released right after. Starstruck should have been released instead of Eh Eh, and Sheisse instead of You and I.

tumblr_inline_ncoz2uU96D1rg01b9.gif

glad someone sees it

Starstruck WOULD have slayed in 2009 as a single - Flo Rida was huge and on every track back then and gaga had a club banger style 

Dance in The Dark would have been a hit too but I think it was a good time to stopp singles after Alejandro and just focus on 

Scheiße which I friggen love would not have charted well - it's in my top 3 from BTW but it is too much for the GP

Gypsy would have been a basic single 

Archived