• ScheiÃ?e
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Ya didn't catch my edit :creep:

It's obvious that Starstruck would have been the biggest hit considering it sold so much without even being a single, the answer is pretty simple but a thread with a little more discussion people just saying "Starstruck" would be better, obviously.

Oh sorry. I think that Strastrack was too generic to even be on TF tbh. :emma:

Oh sorry. I think that Strastrack was too generic to even be on TF tbh. :emma:

Starstruck is the only Gaga song I just don't have any time for but the public ate it up :rip:

TheFame Monster

Gypsy, DITD is too out there to become a big hit...  People wouldnt get it

Interscope wanted to release it instead of Alejandro though, Gaga fought for Alejandro. And Gaga is all about pushing boundaries, people would have gave into it back in 2010

TheFame Monster

Starstruck is the only Gaga song I just don't have any time for but the public ate it up :rip:

Isn't it her best-selling non single?

VforVendetta

Same here. :rip: And the fact that Flo RIda is on it. :koons:

If I could edit TF now I woul dmak eit a 10 track album and I would throw all the other fillers and generic messes on the garbage tbh.

WTF? If it were 2009, Starstruck would've drawn gallons of blood at #1 for weeks and weeks.

Shortly followed by if Gypsy were the lead single.

WTF? If it were 2009, Starstruck would've drawn gallons of blood at #1 for weeks and weeks.

Shortly followed by if Gypsy were the lead single.

degenerate

Starstruck would've smashed somewhere in-between Paparazzi & Poker Face levels. Probably leaning on the Poker Face side.

Alien Tulip

Scheiße is so amazing and could have had potential to be a hit. Gypsy has really awful lyrics and it would have turned people off especially the one word lazy chorus. 

Starstruck could have had potential too since it sounded fresh in 2008/2009 with fun relatable lyrics to go out at night. I love dance in the dark and its one of my favorite songs ever and its a shame the label chose a cheesy song like telephone over it.

KingOfSpain

Fashion was the missed hit of The Fame era, not Starstruck imo

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived