• ScheiÃ?e
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Dance In The Dark and then Gypsy.

Scheisse would flop regrdless of what this delusional fanbase thinks and as for Starstruck , I don't care about that mess.

WTF? If it were 2009, Starstruck would've drawn gallons of blood at #1 for weeks and weeks.

Shortly followed by if Gypsy were the lead single.

Dance in the Dark and Scheisse.

giphy.gif

Imagine the fricking videos

giphy.gif

The live performances

giphy.gif

Starstruck would have sold a sh*tload but it would have been forgotten pretty soon.

TheFame Monster

DITD, with the momentumn she had back in 2010.

Starstruck also would have done amazing. I didn't choose it because I like how The Fame era went and the transition into TFM.

Scheisse had the highest chance of failing. Don't know how Gypsy would perform based on how G.U.Y. It has a chance of doing good because know one knew about G.U.Y. Or terrible because of how poorly G.U.Y performed

Aura Veil

Dance in the Dark is one of her best songs. Wasted potential. I'm sure she has her reasons. I just don't see them.

ibm5YPgFvB3NYO.gif

VforVendetta

Dance in the Dark and Scheisse.

giphy.gif

Imagine the fricking videos

giphy.gif

The live performances

giphy.gif

The question was which would be the biggest potential hits, not the best and most interesting singles.

TheOriginalOne

If I take into consideration where in her career Gaga was at the moment of each song, Dance In The Dark would have been the biggest hit!

FragileLamplite

The biggest missed single opportunity is obviously Monster. It would have done miles better than DITD would have, easily as big as Alejandro if she released right after. Starstruck should have been released instead of Eh Eh, and Sheisse instead of You and I.

DITD is my fave, but I don't think the public is here for songs like that. Scheisse is a really fun song that would make people go wild :legend:

The question was which would be the biggest potential hits, not the best and most interesting singles.

Ya didn't catch my edit :creep:

It's obvious that Starstruck would have been the biggest hit considering it sold so much without even being a single, the answer is pretty simple but a thread with a little more discussion people just saying "Starstruck" would be better, obviously.

Archived