💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists Club

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
Gianni Versace

This is really late but no, @amenart did your previous avi, I remember him.

it was meant as a question lmao i forgot the question mark :sharon:

but THANK YOU SO MUCH! I want to return to that avi after the presidential election is over. I love it still <3

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/10/2015 at 1:23 AM, Pure Adrenaline said:

:saira::saira::saira::saira:

but but what about BTW, ARTPOP and C2C  :emo:

What’s fortnight

Yo GagaGaga

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this on (obvious newbie is obvious) but I just wanted to put this somewhere to see if its any good or not. It's the first compilation or tribute thing I've done, so don't expect it to be any good. I'm just looking for any feedback anyone has bc I want to be decent at this sort of thing. Also, sorry for the horrible quality, I used giphy to get the footage so it just kinda turned out like that

Again sorry for the bad quality, and the bad editing...and the overall badness of it :laughga:

UPDATE: I think this is definetly on the wrong forum to put this on

Edited by Yo GagaGaga
update
  • Like 1

mister max
33 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this on (obvious newbie is obvious) but I just wanted to put this somewhere to see if its any good or not. It's the first compilation or tribute thing I've done, so don't expect it to be any good. I'm just looking for any feedback anyone has bc I want to be decent at this sort of thing. Also, sorry for the horrible quality, I used giphy to get the footage so it just kinda turned out like that

Again sorry for the bad quality, and the bad editing...and the overall badness of it :laughga:

UPDATE: I think this is definetly on the wrong forum to put this on

amazing :flutter:

Spoiler

dont worry about the bad quality, its obviously because bad romance isnt in HD :green:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, mister max said:

amazing :flutter:

Reveal hidden contents

dont worry about the bad quality, its obviously because bad romance isnt in HD :green:

:sara:  

• 2 months later...
Molly Aphrodite

Hey guys! I am looking for a graphic designer to work on a couple flyers/posters for me for an event I am throwing! It is basically a rave, an underground concert for EDM music that I am hosting/throwing in the middle of the Mojave desert in Souther California. I have a company that does this called High Desert Renegade and we usually have a pretty good turn out for these things.

We have made all our past posters ourselves but this event is going to be bigger than before so we want it to look professional! I would love somebody's talent to make a couple posters to get the word out and also get their art out to this community! I can definitely credit you for everything.

The theme of the event is The Plurge - a play on The Purge but also the term PLUR - a term used by the rave community representing Peace, Love, Unity, Respect. The night is a night to cleanse yourself of negativity and channel all your energy into rave, let it all go. A nonviolent take on the Purge. The posters theme would coincide with The Purge and I have some ideas in mind. If anybody can help me out I would love to talk about it! Thanks!

• 1 month later...
DiegoMonster

Heyy guys, can somebody help me with a 'project' im working on? I need someone to design me some simple things I dont know how to :( if possible..

edit: its for a ggd thread im going to make :) 

Edited by DiegoMonster

• 2 weeks later...
Jewelsnauras

some Award Icons (small pictures displaying who you stan) I made for FOTP (the first, third, sixth, seventh, ninth and thirteenth/last are the current pics now): 
oBhRrVh.png21GYRDe.pngg0WBeWW.png4ol13Ie.pngJarAbIl.pngQFZ3tyN.pngHUYK65a.pngD8HBx1j.pngURAtrtA.pngzQ7Qcjr.pngFwCjtlP.pngDbvyTOB.pngyCfl9zS.png

Album covers I made for CupcakKe's new album (CupcakKe retweeted / liked them herself!):
ZhRYJ6E.pngBuLgWfg.png1IhHbDy.png

Some various season Create a Label edits:
3RnfKH4.pngVN1kPu4.pngb2J8bkq.pngW7eWbCN.pngruvmwBg.png09SO5XH.png

Melanie Martinez video game edits (KKH and GF!):
bhqoONp.png
0rlmw7a.pngUlYCq2w.pngOJ8D8sd.png60ra0jR.pngjqNrqbt.pngQNaRd1j.pngPd0l7Y9.pngzAXOeWN.pngS6dviCY.pngjHJcvcV.pngGJrSpyG.pngDTgl2KJ.pngqRyv9m7.png
oXyo7lp.png
(I have a lot more card edits, but I don't really wanna go into the effort of embedding them all. Maybe later.)

Jewelsnauras
3 minutes ago, Jewelsnauras said:

ZhRYJ6E.pngBuLgWfg.png1IhHbDy.pngb2J8bkq.png09SO5XH.png
bhqoONp.png

These were my most recent incase you wonder about the varying edit quality.