💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Graphic Artists Club

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Phoenix

TjP4dSF.gif

Welcome to the official GGD Graphic Artists Club. All the GA's are welcome (and even those who're not GA's, everybody's welcome!) and also those who want to get help with any Graphic Editing Software. Here you can meet other GA members and discuss different things. You can ask anything GA related. You can post your new work or edit you're proud of. Or you can discuss different topics like which software you use, which is your favorite, or where you get your brushes, fonts, styles etc. Anything. And also you can post the link of your GA thread and it'll be added to the OP with your name, so other members can find your thread here and request anything or check it out! I'll be posting some Photoshop tricks/tips and maybe some tutorials, if you know any tips yourself feel free to post them! 

painting07.gif

💎
  • Like 1

MORE COWBELL

Ofc, this wouldn't be a thing without you! :hehe:

Aww :laughga: 

So, since we are here to talk about graphic design related things... Anyone does pixel art here? :emma:

Phoenix

Aww :laughga:

So, since we are here to talk about graphic design related things... Anyone does pixel art here? :emma:

What's that? :giggle: 

I make emoticons sometimes if that's what it is. :wtfga: But it probably isn't. :megaflop:

💎

MORE COWBELL

What's that? :giggle: 

I make emoticons sometimes if that's what it is. :wtfga: But it probably isn't. :megaflop:

When you do things painting pixels. (so descriptive :emma: ) Like this:

pixel_art___pokemon__charmander_by_compl

Phoenix

Oh, that's what I thought. Well I said it, I make emoticons sometimes, but I fail pretty much at it. :) :giggle: Do you do that? :)

💎

MORE COWBELL

Oh, that's what I thought. Well I said it, I make emoticons sometimes, but I fail pretty much at it. :) :giggle: Do you do that? :)

Yes, but they are like too pixelated :emma: This one is the one that I like the most anyways 

2m44y82.jpg

Phoenix

Yes, but they are like too pixelated :emma: This one is the one that I like the most anyways 

2m44y82.jpg

That looks amazing tho!  :shocked:  :yes:

💎
  • Like 1