Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Heroes of the Storm

Alcina Dimitrescu

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

heroes-of-the-storm.jpg

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/

Heroes of the Storm is an upcoming multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment for Microsoft Windows and OS X. The basis of the game is the combination of heroes from Blizzard's Warcraft, Diablo, and StarCraft franchises and the game is set in the Nexus.

Heroes of the Storm is a game that revolves around online 5 versus 5 matches, operated through Blizzard's Battle.net. Players can choose from three game modes and can play with/against AI or other players. When players first start the game the heroes rotate each week, but by using gold earned in-game gold or a by making a real money purchase, they can gain permanent access to a hero. Killing enemy/neutral units and the opposing side's heroes grant experience points for the entire team. When enough experience is gained you level up, giving access to a talent point that allows a player to customize their skill set and abilities.

Characters: Well....everyone in this pic....plus a ****ton more coming :emma:

1615Z1373KBZ1410992976701.jpg

Something like Blizzard's official LoL, but easier. Is anyone else in the alpha?

SychosSoChic

Why are Sylvanas Windrunner and Kael'Thas Sunstrider not in the roster yet? :madge:

As a lover of Blood Elf lore I am outraged :crossed:

I hope this is different than LOL in some ways I dont want another copy pasterino.

Next you'll be trying to make Kappa or Keepo an emoticon :smh:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Alcina Dimitrescu

I hope this is different than LOL in some ways I dont want another copy pasterino.

I'm the alpha (which is down rn, it's gonna stay like that for a week or so) and I play LoL too and i can say its quite different. No money, no items, no last hitting, shared leveling, special mechanics for each map, shorter games. It's a far more casual game but it's really fun

Why are Sylvanas Windrunner and Kael'Thas Sunstrider not in the roster yet? :madge:

As a lover of Blood Elf lore I am outraged :crossed:

Next you'll be trying to make Kappa or Keepo an emoticon :smh:

They're being worked on

oKzMedY.pngSylvanas.png

On the meanwhile you can enjoy the Sun Queen Tyrande Windrunner skin

tyrande-blood-elf.jpg

SychosSoChic

I'm the alpha (which is down rn, it's gonna stay like that for a week or so) and I play LoL too and i can say its quite different. No money, no items, no last hitting, shared leveling, special mechanics for each map, shorter games. It's a far more casual game but it's really fun

They're being worked on

oKzMedY.pngSylvanas.png

On the meanwhile you can enjoy the Sun Queen Tyrande Windrunner skin

tyrande-blood-elf.jpg

I'll download it and play it as soon as my holidays start up again, I'll have 3 months to get good :emma:

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'll download it and play it as soon as my holidays start up again, I'll have 3 months to get good :emma:

You need to sign up first to get an INVITE. So i'd do that rn if i were you :emma:

SychosSoChic

You need to sign up first to get an INVITE. So i'd do that rn if i were you :emma:

…I dunno...

Oh what the hell. *uninstalls LoL to make space for HotS*

Alcina Dimitrescu

…I dunno...

Oh what the hell. *uninstalls LoL to make space for HotS*

idk now but getting an invite might take months :emma:

SychosSoChic

idk now but getting an invite might take months :emma:

Then I'll wait for the official release.

Archived