Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Amanda Bynes arrested (DUI)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

That's so confusing, she calls him a "hot fellow" then ugly :emma:

My personal fave is "The only person uglier than Drake is his mom" and "The reason I called Drake ugly is because he is! But I apologize!" :laughga:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Oh, sis. It's a very long story. This sort of gives you an idea. Click to enlarge of course.

1zdoc1.jpg

If only that was just it.

Run Drake. Run.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

pink sushi

I used to be obsessed with Amanda when i was 10.

And obsessed with Lindsay when i was 13.

Now look at what they have become.  :smh:

Having a relapse hmm? :usrs::ohno:

I used to be obsessed with Amanda when i was 10.

And obsessed with Lindsay when i was 13.

Now look at what they have become. :smh:

Now I am worried for Marina tbh.

Just kidding, boo. :laughga: :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

pink sushi

Having a relapse hmm? :usrs::ohno:

Now I am worried for Marina tbh.

Just kidding, boo. :laughga::hug:

Nothing has happened to Gaga, so i think Marina is safe. :laughga:

Oh man, can't defend her for DUI because it's really not acceptable but I am sad she's gone back down this path. It seemed like after her hospital/rehab stay she was pulling herself back together but I'd been seeing a few things these past couple of weeks that were making me question that.

Hoping she gets the help she needs and people/media don't make it into a huge joke this time. Mental health issues are not something to be joked about. 

Pure Adrenaline

so much with her recovery

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

My personal fave is "The only person uglier than Drake is his mom" and "The reason I called Drake ugly is because he is! But I apologize!" :laughga:

What does Drake's mom even look like? :emma:

It's okay though, she apologised :laughga:

nativenewyorker

Apparently she was only on Adderall at the time, which was prescribed by a doctor. However, Adderall is an amphetamine, only a few steps below meth in terms of damage to your brain. It messes with your mind and if you take too much, your thoughts will definitely be in a weird place. Taking Adderall over an extended period of time can make you delusional and paranoid. It can even lead to hallucinations, especially if you've been on it for a couple days.. even worse if you haven't gotten enough sleep.

With her apparent schizophrenia, Adderall is probably a terrible idea. Not to mention she's apparently a huge stoner which is also not good because weed can bring out pre-existing mental disorders, especially schizophrenia.  :fat:

Hoping to see her get better in the future, she was really close to recovery. If she's mentally ill, she needs to take medication for it and stay far away from amphetamines and weed.  :reductive:

Archived