πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga answers YOUR questions! #CheektoCheek

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What she says about Paradise is :omg: I would love to listen to that song, it sounds heavenly (no pun intented).

Β 

Congrats to everyone who got their question answered ! :party:

Wixson asks, Was there anything you've wanted to prove with Cheek To Cheek?

No actually, I think Tony was more concerned people knew I could sing than I was! He said that to me everyday, ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œWith this album I want the world to hear how natural and beautiful you sing.ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬ For me, I was just so HAPPY to be singing like that again. Every song you hear on the album is me in a state of utter bliss, even when the songs were sad and I was emotional. I love deeply all my previous albums, and donΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t think they are unauthentic because they were auto-tuned and electronic. That was the point of them: to make art of artifice. I just didnΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t like when I started to get treated like a brand, like there was nothing more I can doΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬when there is SO much more I can do. The only thing that was important for me to ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ‹Ε“proveΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ I guess, I prefer the word ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ‹Ε“show,ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ is that IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m an honest Jazz singer, not a pop singer doing jazz for a one-off. Especially since IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ve been singing Jazz since I was 13 years old. I wanted to do proper justice to the records. I was more worried what Tony thought of how I sounded more than anyone else.

Β 

Β 

Fixed

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

jk

For the record, she picked me and she didn't have to. Kind of wish she picked another, sorry guys. Thanks gags :)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Dean Winchester

Beautiful answers Gaga!!! Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. Β And no matter what happens, just know that we will always stand by you and there is not enough bullies in the world that'll make us stop. Β  :hug: You're kicking life's a$$ by the way, keep going!!! Β Love You.

Β 

Ps. Can't wait to hear Paradise!!!Β  :excited2:

SomethingMore

a bit unfair how Emma obviously told all the mods when is she going to post the Q&A thread so they all rushed to be on the first page :toofunny:

Computer

So happy for all you that got answered :applause::flutter:

Such great answers, makes me so excited for the future because it's what Gaga wants and she sounds so in control and I'm just excited now for whatever happens :nick:

πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’•β£β­•πŸ’’πŸ’’ | β“œβ“”β“‘β“‘β“¨ Β©β“—β“‘β“˜β“’β“£β“œβ“β“’

monsterdreams

Congrats to those who got answered! And mine was very similar to one so I feel satisfied tbh

And the last answer gives me frickin hope

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Β 

I hated when I saw you being bullied for being a fans of mine at that time

This destroyed me.

Β 

Don't you worry Gaga, we are as strong as you.Β 

Whispering

I love following such an intelligent and passionate artist...and one who truly cares for her fans! We are so lucky!

BornSimon asks, "how does it make you feel to have Cher's seal of approval over your mind-blowing rendition of Bang Bang? And how did you feel when you received that (well-deserved, to say the least) standing ovation?"

It really means a lot to me that Cher supported me, as that has not always been the case. I believe in artists supporting one another, that is how you keep music and art alive. Once we start tearing each other down we become like clowns to the public, and the meaning behind our work fades into a noisy cloud. ItΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s not to say an artist isnΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’t in the right to defend their work, or have opinions about other artists, I just think Cher is a true example of someone to look up to. She has it all, had it all, will continue to and is satisfied with the blessings of her life. That is how I wish to be. Grateful. Tony and I have been overwhelmed with the rave reviews and standing ovations over this project. Especially after the last year, for me, I sort of assumed the worst. But the music really spoke for itself. ItΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s been really nice, and IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m happy to see you all happy. I hated when I saw you being bullied for being a fans of mine at that time, thanks for sticking by me. At the artRave I see the success of the album, in your eyes, and thatΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s where the truth is. People just like to tear you down when you have a lot, but I can always sew that couture dress back together, with the help of all my monsters. Love you.

amenART asks, "How easy has it been balancing Cheek to Cheek and ARTPOP recently and can we expect any more Jazz albums (and hopefully some more pop ones too???)"

I love balancing the two, I basically have multiple personalities anyway (haha! Shocking reveal!) so that rebellious and extreme side of me loves to go back and forth, I never get bored. IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m always doing what I love and I get to have both. Somedays I feel quiet, others I need to rage. Those parts of me will always be there its my two-toned soul.

This will not be my last jazz album, and ARTPOP was not my last pop album. I have MANY years ahead of me to make music and I feel stronger than ever, like I did when I first moved to Hollywood to make it. IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m a fighter again. Put me in the ring. Ring the bell, IΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’m ready life!

Β 

I love all these questions and answers, but these two (quoted above) are my favorite answers.

As Monsters, we are strong and will remain by your side at whatever the cost. Don't worry about us. We will be there for you, always, as you have with us. We are dedicated and loyal to you. For some us our, that loyalty ONLY resides with you (as it is for me). Thank you for everything that you do (for music, for us, and for yourself).

Β 

I love how "rebellious" you are, and your multiple personalities. You keep things interesting and keep me on my toes. I think that's why I love you so much. You are a chameleon.

antpats2

a bit unfair how Emma obviously told all the mods when is she going to post the Q&A thread so they all rushed to be on the first page :toofunny:

:roll:

Archived