Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Tom Daley attends a Bryan Singer house party

Cersei

Featured Posts

You may have those thoughts when you're young, but one day when you're sitting in your corporate office or mansion or w/e, it will dawn on you that you obtained all of this by selling your body and taking away from your value as a human being. The best way to get to the top is through hard work and dedication. That way you will have no regrets later on and you will still keep your dignity and self respect.

It's not so much at the fault of the victims. The people in power who exploit it to take s-xual advantage of young people are the real ones perpetuating what lacks dignity and respect. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

It's not so much at the fault of the victims. The people in power who exploit it to take s-xual advantage of young people are the real ones perpetuating what lacks dignity and respect. 

Well of course, the peole taking advantage of these kids are sick as ****. With that being said, you know right from wrong. I understand that its easy to be manipulated while you're young. I've had it be done to me several times. But you must take responsibility for your actions. If something feels wrong or uneasy to you then you have to walk away. You're fully aware of what's going on when you decide to engage in s-xual actions with someone. At the end of the day when you're looking back on things, the person you will feel upset with the most is yourself. (If you actually do feel any regret).

It's science, bitch

Archived